Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinny hair he is hansnome tuftymanz!

I AM GONNA CONFESS
I made those nachos myself, but I just used peppers, nachos and actual cheese that melted with sweet chilli sauce and they were really bloody nice

Reactions: 6
Astonhinch trying to throw us off the £24k money train is she?! Tattlers are too slick Rick to forget a damn thing! Going through these threads like I just ate that fucked up pie!
So with her 24k you'd think she would feed her family better food......not hoop mash egg pie with a delicate sprinkle of cheese......not just any food but hinch 24k food!!

Reactions: 8
Omg did anyone see the pure hatred on Henry’s face when zhe went creeping up on him with (yet again) her phone in his face? He was just chilling and she ruined it, leave the dog alone ffs, I bet he’s so bored of her

Reactions: 13
Omg did anyone see the pure hatred on Henry’s face when zhe went creeping up on him with (yet again) her phone in his face? He was just chilling and she ruined it, leave the dog alone ffs, I bet he’s so bored of her
he did wag his tail at her actually. And kind of anticipated a tummy rub. He really does give death stares though!

The only bad boy anything Jamie knows is a Bombay Badboy pot noodle

Reactions: 11
Why in the name of jus rol is she in my good housekeeping and my Heat magazine? Let me read my shit mags in peace without your scabby stennies popping up willy nilly

Reactions: 22
Omg every influencer and it’s dog advertising that Bellamenti tonight, has come up four/five times on my IG so far .

Now thats a book

Last edited:
I can just see that poor kid sitting that the table waiting for his school lunch
it appears and the poor sod asking
A-why are you not taking my photo?
B-it looks edible
C-where’s the pastry?
D-why are you not taking it away again and swapping it?My mumzzz does that at every mealtime…She just loves to waste (free) food

Reactions: 15
Big soz if this has already been said, but what football is Jamie watching? Arsenal played Liverpool yesterday (and lost hard!!! YWNA oi oi) And there’s no premier league matches tonight

Reactions: 18
Don’t give her content pls

Reactions: 2
Big soz if this has already been said, but what football is Jamie watching? Arsenal played Liverpool yesterday (and lost hard!!! YWNA oi oi) And there’s no premier league matches tonight
Chelsea v Spurs are playing in the sh!t cup.

Reactions: 3
He’s probably watching one of the carabou cup games; Chelsea are playing spurs, and he prob wants spurs to lose cos the filth (my name for arsenal) did against the mighty reds last night

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.