Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random observation, are there any photos in that house with Onslow?

I mean there are hardly any personal pics on the walls (because you know she wouldn't get paid by Desenio then) but the ones that are up seem to just be her
Onslow! :ROFLMAO: I'm howling!

Reactions: 4
I get what people are saying about the development comments of R but what I wanted to add was she shouldn’t be pimping that child out in the first place. I 100% will never agree with mothers who make money off of their children without their permission. R will without a doubt be royally pissed off about this when he is older I can’t imagine anyone at all would be happy with this. We know everything about that boy, including the fact he is practically mute. It’s not our business, she’s a selfish mother. There I said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel sorry for anyone copying her 😔 The way she keeps a pet, the food she pretends they eat, but especially the chemicals and toxins

I stopped using products long ago. I clean. Clean things don’t smell of anything. I use good cloths and hot water. A cream cleanser when necessary. Hey I’ve saved a lot of money too 👍 Clean things don’t harbour bacteria either so I rarely use that. I like things squeaky clean but in a goody two shoes way 😎

I don’t think we have to wait for a study to discover that poison and toxic fumes cause health problems. I don’t know anything about autism, but because of my own health problems, I have researched endocrine disrupters and xeno oestrogens. That was 15 years ago and feeling much better thanks but I’m still learning guys. I think it’s quite believable that toxic fumes could affect us neurologically. Just because it hasn’t been proven or discovered doesn’t mean it isn’t happening

Mate! Even when Soph wipes the black soot from her candles I cringe at how their poor lungs must be full of it!

Anyway, that’s my problem with Hinch and the dirty greedy lying makers of products.

As for Ronnieblesshimhasnopropershoes, the only problem I see is that he has idiot loser greedy parents that r putting him and his future at risk
Black soot! That reminds me when we decorated our living room last year. I used to burn yankee candles a lot, it shocked me how black the walls were once we took everything down. I just imagined all that vile soot in our lungs. I've never bought a yankee candle since, now very occasionally burn a soy or coconut wax one as they dont soot as much but mostly I use an aromatherapy diffuser. It's actually scary, you cant see what damage you are doing.

Reactions: 12
Hi tattle bastards, I've been out for a walk with the dog and the nutty child this morning so I've just caught up.
I don't want to derail the thread but I wanted to get my point across 🙂 I'm not saying one particular person is responsible for this or wanting to cause arguments but one thing I really dislike about Tattle is when people talk about Ronnie's development. This is a thread where we talk about Hinch and how much of a knob she is. Ronnie is only 1 year old and I think it's really harsh when people state he's behind on his development. How can we know from seeing what Hinch wants us to see? For all we know, he might be a right little swine off camera!
My daughter was a really active baby and reached her milestones quickly, she's still nuts now, she's into everything and we have to have eyes on her all the time. My godson and my nephew however were both really placid, calm babies - they were late walking and talking and weren't fussy over attention but they're still "normal" kids and they show their affections differently and developed at a different place, there's nothing wrong with that.
I just dislike people commenting on his development and saying that he's "behind" or when people throw the autism/aspergers card out.
Not wanting to cause arguments. I just would like to see this thread being about Grinch and her epic fails, not about an innocent little boy 🙂
Sometimes I leave this page when the comments about Ronnie come out. Some of the things said are just cruel and downright vile. How people can pick apart a child is beyond me. His development, 'the shape of his head' etc should not be spoken about on here. Such a shame as it really does give tattle the bad wrap of being trolls. I love coming on here when the witch is top discussion point, it's much funnier to see her lies exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I feel sorry for anyone copying her 😔 The way she keeps a pet, the food she pretends they eat, but especially the chemicals and toxins

I stopped using products long ago. I clean. Clean things don’t smell of anything. I use good cloths and hot water. A cream cleanser when necessary. Hey I’ve saved a lot of money too 👍 Clean things don’t harbour bacteria either so I rarely use that. I like things squeaky clean but in a goody two shoes way 😎

I don’t think we have to wait for a study to discover that poison and toxic fumes cause health problems. I don’t know anything about autism, but because of my own health problems, I have researched endocrine disrupters and xeno oestrogens. That was 15 years ago and feeling much better thanks but I’m still learning guys. I think it’s quite believable that toxic fumes could affect us neurologically. Just because it hasn’t been proven or discovered doesn’t mean it isn’t happening

Mate! Even when Soph wipes the black soot from her candles I cringe at how their poor lungs must be full of it!

Anyway, that’s my problem with Hinch and the dirty greedy lying makers of products.

As for Ronnieblesshimhasnopropershoes, the only problem I see is that he has idiot loser greedy parents that r putting him and his future at risk
Agree. I worked in a lab a long time ago and some stuff we used said don’t breathe in as it can cause cancer.. her house is full of mix match products and fumes 😫 throw a candle flame into the mix.. accident waiting to happen 🙁

Reactions: 6
I really hope that her relationship with Ronnie is better than the view we see on Insta, no, we can’t see every minute of the day but she puts out such a sanitised view of her life that it makes people question everything. I’d love to see her messing about on the floor with him or showing the trail of destruction a toddler leaves, that would make it more relatable

Reactions: 20
Nobody said they don't cause health problems, I totally agree with you on that front. Ecsema, Asthma, and all sorts of allergies have a proven link to these things. It's just that the whole Autism thing is very shaky ground. My great uncle was extremely autistic and there was no flash bathroom around then. My son is autistic and I only use natural cleaning products soooo....?
Ooh sorry. I wasn’t suggesting anyone here said it doesn’t cause health probs. Or that cleaning products cause autism. Apologies if it comes across that way.

Like I said, I don’t know anything about autism except there is a lot of speculation about causes. I know 3 people on the spectrum and all have no clue as to the cause.

It was just my thoughts on poison and toxic fumes, which of course can come from other sources, not just cleaning products

We’ve had a lot of awful illness in our family and dealing with those has made me think like this

Reactions: 2
Having read comments about the travel size toothpaste is that so that the hinches can say “well I thought I’d get us another little break so we could use our tooth paste. We need a rest after signing all them books”
Bingo calling it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tense on this thread today, maybe we need a weird pastry concoction to brighten our moods and take the piss out of 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ooh sorry. I wasn’t suggesting anyone here said it doesn’t cause health probs. Or that cleaning products cause autism. Apologies if it comes across that way.

Like I said, I don’t know anything about autism except there is a lot of speculation about causes. I know 3 people on the spectrum and all have no clue as to the cause.

It was just my thoughts on poison and toxic fumes, which of course can come from other sources, not just cleaning products

We’ve had a lot of awful illness in our family and dealing with those has made me think like this
Ahhh gotcha, Yeh the fewer chemicals the better for sure, and probably more important, actual exposure to dirt! Which lets face it, isn't happening. I worry about the dog more. Walking around on all the cleaners and then licking his paws and fur :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really hope that her relationship with Ronnie is better than the view we see on Insta, no, we can’t see every minute of the day but she puts out such a sanitised view of her life that it makes people question everything. I’d love to see her messing about on the floor with him or showing the trail of destruction a toddler leaves, that would make it more relatable
I'd have plenty of content just showing the destruction my toddler leaves 😂😂😂 I'm not that anal though that I have to clean everything up the minute she's stopped playing. She's a kid, they make a mess!
I wish she'd stop buying tit for him though, like the mud kitchen etc. Some people that follow her will be struggling to feed their kids let alone spoil them. She bought the kitchen for him just after his birthday so it just shows money isn't an issue to her doesn't it?! I bet he gets so spoilt at Christmas too.

Reactions: 6
When Inch tries to do “All the best” I want to stick burning hot coals in my ears. He is sooooooo cringe it physically hurts me!! 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m confused guuueeyyyysssss ...How is posing in Molly Ringwalds cast offs sticking it to the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.