Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about a week behind here 🙈😂 but I really don’t think she was sectioned when she was pregnant from what I remember of her posts she was in a hospital bed I’ve been sectioned before and mental health wards you have your own room and everything is made to be as homely as possible normal beds and furniture etc it’s nothing like a normal hospital ward
My dad was sectioned but also undergoing treatment.

He was just put in a separate room of the ward he needed to be in and then a team member from his care team stayed with him at all times (he had dementia which led the the sectioning and I was never allowed alone with him as I was pregnant and had my 1 year old with me when we visited)

Reactions: 8
Agree it’s not fair to speculate on his development neurologically. Anyway he smiles loads just not seemingly at her 😂

I understand it’s odd she doesn’t appear to really do anything with him in developmentally fun learning ways that a lot of parents would do with toddlers, especially when she is no longer a cleaning account and is a more of a family/parenting account now. It is strange and irritating content on the mothering front.

For all we know she does try on some fronts. I am pretty certain she is slightly clueless and tends to speak for him instead of encourage him to say things, in her videos she’s always screeching something AT HIM and 100% she is afraid of real mess so isn’t very imaginative. No problem hoovering up a biscuit (which she thinks is mess) but crayons, playdoh, mud, paint etc has never been seen. She isn’t at that stage yet - she’s still in everything wood, plastic or teddy bears and baby like.

I could not stop my kids collecting crap off the floor like stones and flowers when they toddled, it took so long to get there because you had to keep stopping and they picked stuff up and it was all inside the buggy and hood and my pockets, he never has dirty hands or face or is rummaging around in her flower beds he’s confined and very clean.

it’s like the hidden PND, it’s not realistic life. Most people don’t have time to clean their kitchen like hers after every meal, she shows all this ‘mess’ one moment then poof it’s all magically gone. My kitchen has crap over it every time I turn around! I can never fit all my washing in a few loads! We are always short of loo roll! My dog is always leaving all his bloody toys every inch of the house (never seen a single dog toy in their house). There are always coat hangers lying around upstairs! The cordless hoover is never charged! I’ve still got balloons up from a month ago! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ohhhh febreze being advertised and correctly by Olivia Bowen that is going to hurt!!!

Reactions: 6
Ermm why is she buying that pastry when she just got gifted loads!?!?!
Cos she donated it to the food bank apparently hahaaaa

I reckon ma Baker came round and took her 10% commission from her in the form of pastry

Ma gives me khris Kardashian vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought we had a couple of winning thread suggestions there but we must’ve all been too early 😂😂 must try harder next time 😜.

At least the mods have put the £24k in. That cannot he ignored no matter how it’s dressed up.

Reactions: 11
Cos she donated it to the food bank apparently hahaaaa

I reckon ma Baker came round and took her 10% commission from her in the form of pastry

Ma gives me khris Kardashian vibes
Mate, I do not want to see that sex tape :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m late to the party but if I read everything then post I never actually get round to posting.
I have just come on here to say what an absolute hoot Mr and Mrs Hinchliffe are. Absolute #couplegoals What a joker soph is buying the travel size toothpaste 😆 Mr inch pointed out that it’s actually no good unless you are going away for a few days. I didn’t know this, I am actually shocked that if I were to buy a travel size something then I couldn’t use it at home, that’s news to me but I am still learning if that makes sense guys, oh well I’m sure Soph could arrange a little getaway bless them, they haven’t had a holiday for so long 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I actually grew up with a parent who was afraid of mess. It did impact on us a lot. And I can tell she’s the same. We were discouraged from almost everything and missed a lot of experiences. Someone actually bought us a set of playdoh once which freaked my parent out and they found an excuse why it had to end up in the bin and we didn’t really want it... we did.

I think it will take a lot for her to be ‘brave’ enough to embrace having a toddler and allowing mess, she is ok with cruncky mess on her floors which she makes a big fuss over cleaning up 🙄 but not of the sticky or staining variety. Look how stressed the paint on the garage floor made her! And the bath crayons! Yes they were for an ad, but honestly so OTT.... she will keep him in that high chair for as long as she can and imagine she’s probably stressed the garden is not usable right now due to the weather as she’s going to have to find ways to entertain him. Personally if it were me I would make him a space in the garage for the messy play. She always has the scrub daddy to help her clear up 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My dad was sectioned but also undergoing treatment.

He was just put in a separate room of the ward he needed to be in and then a team member from his care team stayed with him at all times (he had dementia which led the the sectioning and I was never allowed alone with him as I was pregnant and had my 1 year old with me when we visited)
It’s probably pretty rare that somebody sectioned is in hospital for other treatment other than attempted suicides though I was in hospital for five months and not one person ever went over to the main hospital for any other reason in that time

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’m late to the party but if I read everything then post I never actually get round to posting.
I have just come on here to say what an absolute hoot Mr and Mrs Hinchliffe are. Absolute #couplegoals What a joker soph is buying the travel size toothpaste 😆 Mr inch pointed out that it’s actually no good unless you are going away for a few days. I didn’t know this, I am actually shocked that if I were to buy a travel size something then I couldn’t use it at home, that’s news to me but I am still learning if that makes sense guys, oh well I’m sure Soph could arrange a little getaway bless them, they haven’t had a holiday for so long 😏
Don’t forget though, she’s still learning guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m about a week behind here 🙈😂 but I really don’t think she was sectioned when she was pregnant from what I remember of her posts she was in a hospital bed I’ve been sectioned before and mental health wards you have your own room and everything is made to be as homely as possible normal beds and furniture etc it’s nothing like a normal hospital ward
You can be detainted in hospital for a period of time without moving to a formal mental health unit. But who knows what's true with her, she was definitely worryingly and dangerously thin. But I can't bring myself to believe her version of events either

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for anyone copying her 😔 The way she keeps a pet, the food she pretends they eat, but especially the chemicals and toxins

I stopped using products long ago. I clean. Clean things don’t smell of anything. I use good cloths and hot water. A cream cleanser when necessary. Hey I’ve saved a lot of money too 👍 Clean things don’t harbour bacteria either so I rarely use that. I like things squeaky clean but in a goody two shoes way 😎

I don’t think we have to wait for a study to discover that poison and toxic fumes cause health problems. I don’t know anything about autism, but because of my own health problems, I have researched endocrine disrupters and xeno oestrogens. That was 15 years ago and feeling much better thanks but I’m still learning guys. I think it’s quite believable that toxic fumes could affect us neurologically. Just because it hasn’t been proven or discovered doesn’t mean it isn’t happening

Mate! Even when Soph wipes the black soot from her candles I cringe at how their poor lungs must be full of it!

Anyway, that’s my problem with Hinch and the dirty greedy lying makers of products.

As for Ronnieblesshimhasnopropershoes, the only problem I see is that he has idiot loser greedy parents that r putting him and his future at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up again, these threads are flying lately! Just adding my own voice to the outrage of the 24k for a few videos on Instagram- it is obscene and even worse that she gives nothing back. I follow a lovely young celeb on insta (not sure if I can say her name but she used to be in eastenders and was in the jungle) and she’s just reached 3m followers and is doing a giveaway (well a £1 a ticket) to support a charity but part of the prize is £3k from her own purse. Makes me so mad that Hinch doesn’t do anything for anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for anyone copying her 😔 The way she keeps a pet, the food she pretends they eat, but especially the chemicals and toxins

I stopped using products long ago. I clean. Clean things don’t smell of anything. I use good cloths and hot water. A cream cleanser when necessary. Hey I’ve saved a lot of money too 👍 Clean things don’t harbour bacteria either so I rarely use that. I am a bit of a clean freak but in a goody two shoes way 😎

I don’t think we have to wait for a study to discover that poison and toxic fumes cause health problems. I don’t know anything about autism, but because of my own health problems, I have researched endocrine disrupters and xeno oestrogens. That was 15 years ago and feeling much better thanks but I’m still learning guys. I think it’s quite believable that toxic fumes could affect us neurologically. Just because it hasn’t been proven or discovered doesn’t mean it isn’t happening

Mate! Even when Soph wipes the black soot from her candles I cringe at how their poor lungs must be full of it!

Anyway, that’s my problem with Hinch and the dirty greedy lying makers of products.

As for Ronnieblesshimhasnopropershoes, the only problem I see is that he has idiot loser greedy parents that r putting him and his future at risk
Nobody said they don't cause health problems, I totally agree with you on that front. Ecsema, Asthma, and all sorts of allergies have a proven link to these things. It's just that the whole Autism thing is very shaky ground. My great uncle was extremely autistic and there was no flash bathroom around then. My son is autistic and I only use natural cleaning products soooo....?

Reactions: 8
Just want to add:

my kids got dirty. We made mud pies. They played in the garden. I didn’t sterilise their hands. They hardly got sick

my friend and my sil were opposite. Always eternising the kids. Febresing everything. Plug ins. Bleach everywhere.... no one was allowed to play or make a mess. My friends kids were constantly sick. My nephew is really ill to this day. I’m convinced it was the chemical filled home

Reactions: 11
Just a random observation, are there any photos in that house with Onslow?

I mean there are hardly any personal pics on the walls (because you know she wouldn't get paid by Desenio then) but the ones that are up seem to just be her

Reactions: 7
Just seen Inch's stories. Why can't he just piss off?! His voice makes me want to put my own head through a wall.
He's always talking in the background on Zophs stories and she's always fake laughing in the background of his. Just grow up, neither of you are remotely funny 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.