Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is like my mother-a true narcissist
they believe their own lies-you can’t trust a word that comes out of their mouths
they have to be adored,no matter the cost
its that poor beautiful baby I pity-I was brought up my a narc (I say that loosely) and it ruined my life-even now-10 years into no contact
the only difference between my mother and the chav that is Hinch is Hinch went public with it
she needs to walk away from the greed and bollocks and get help
but no narc knows they are-and wouldn’t care even if they did
Weirdly, I’ve always been fascinated by narcissists. I saw a post from Mel Robbins the other day and she explains exactly what a narcissist is but, more importantly, WHY they are how they are and also the fact that they can never be fully helped even if they seek out help themselves. It was amazing to read and made me understand why people like Soph will never ever listen. It’s also made me intrigued to know what happened in her childhood to make her that way as narcissism isn’t something you’re born with, it’s something that develops in the brain as a child either from a result of abuse/traumatic experience or, complete other end of the spectrum, the child has been overly spoilt and grows up with a false belief that everyone should treat them like that. Come to think of it, our Soph is deffo the latter

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This💔
So she panicked because it didn't happen straight away? But they'd decided to put ttc on hold because of the blood clot? But she was pregnant within a couple of months anyway, so disregarded the fact that it wasn't a good idea to get pregnant?
If I was one of her moronic Hinchers who was struggling to conceive I'd be devastated to read that.
It still makes my stomach churn to read it, and my ttc days and babyloss days are long gone. She really has no clue about how hard life can get.
I've been trying to conceive for a year and a half, and I totally get that for a lot of people they've been trying many years. So to not fall pregnant in a matter of months is nothing. I'm starting to have tests to see why it's not happened yet, don't think the hospital fertility dept will see me though until I've got to 2 years without conceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When i went to the doctors as a teenager..(Im now 30) i was basically told it was just my hormones and things would get easier! I spent years back and fourth telling them i wasnt feeling good about myself. All i was given was leaflets and coping strategies.. One day it all got too much and i tried to take my own life,ONLY then i was taken seriously. I saw a lovely doctor who couldnt actually believe i wasnt on any sort of medication. Im now on medication,Im under the mental health crisis team and ive been plodding along ok-ishh for the past 7 years!

It gets me soooo angry when she claims shes anxcious! She has nooooooooo fu*king idea! No soph your just nervous incase people see through this whole fake image you have!!

Ahhhhh rant over 🙃🤦🏽‍♀️
Disgraceful isn't it.
My daughter has suffered since she was 12, and self harms. We had a doctor say that it was 'just a phase' and 'the in things for kids'. 5yrs later we've had to visit the crisis team because she admitted she couldn't keep herself safe, and only recently has the GP been allowed to put her on meds. That was a fight in itself because shes under 18!

To read that her GP says that hinching has got people off of meds is bloody dangerous, although I think absolute fabrication and a prime example of things that didn't happen that day. Its a lie too far though.

It takes ages to find a coping strategy that works for you, and sometimes ages to find the root of your problem.
She's implying that her GP is saying that Saint Soph of only the Insta world is a one size fits all cure.

What absolute bullshit!
Personally I think this proves that she doesn't suffer as bad as she says with her mental health, because anyone that does knows that its a very long road, and cracking out your Zoflo for an hour a day isn't going to work for everyone, and would understand one thing doesn't fit all. Plus anyone suffering would never even suggest such a thing.
Yet here she is, lying about what a professional said to get herself more follows and sales.

Thats low, even by her standards

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I think we can be guilty sometimes of going on about things way too much. End of the day, all GPs are different, some are tit and can’t wait to get you out the room, others are more detailed. You can’t blame her for that one really. What I will say is that if she truly was anxious because of the life she’s created for herself, surely she would wrap it all up? She says that she’s lost her old life forever? Don’t mean to sound nasty Soph but you’re not worldwide famous. You’re barely UK famous so yes, you could easily slot back into your old life, you’re just addicted to this one - not anxious, addicted. ATV
Sorry I've got to disagree. One day everyone on this thread is welcomed with open arms to talk about their experiences. The next were told not to go on about it all day? If someone is triggered by something Hinch said in an interview then their allowed to discuss it on here. How much of a kick in the teeth is that to someone opening up about their MH and what happened to them at the GP to be told 'are we gonna go on about it all day?' Hinch saying it only took her a month to get pregnant triggered people who took a while to get pregnant, and it set off a load of comments about how it took them a while to get pregnant. Are you gonna say to them 'are we gonna go on about it all day?' I dont think so

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I was distraught. Jamie came back and looked at me and said: ‘You’re acting crazy.’ He made me feel like I’d lost my marbles and I felt a huge rush of anger. ‘Don’t EVER use that word!’ I shouted. ‘I don’t know why I’m crying myself, Jamie! Let alone being in a position to explain it to you!’ I collapsed on the bed, my body heaving with sobs. He put his arms around me and apologised. I told him to read up on postnatal depression and mental health. And that’s exactly what he did.”

And yet in the podcast with SS he said he read up on PND on his own in preparation and she acted surprised saying “when did you do that?” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think this alone, from the book, may alienate some groups of people. Married in the August and pregnant by the October is not classed as not happening straight away! Perhaps she doesn't realise that for some people it takes YEARS!!

"Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? ....However, after being in hospital with a blood clot in my leg, we decided to put the baby plans on hold because of the stents I’d had fitted in my iliac vein. We were advised it wasn’t a good idea to get pregnant and so I put it to the back of my mind...But one evening in October, I went to my mum’s house for a cup of tea and she was oddly concerned about my behaviour. She looked me straight in the eye and said: ‘Do a pregnancy test, Soph.’ I laughed and told her I wasn’t pregnant because I’d just had my period. But when I got home, I couldn’t get what she’d said out of my head, so I got a test from the cabinet. A few minutes later I was staring at the word ‘pregnant’ on the screen. I couldn’t believe my mum knew before even I did!"
Statements like this really anger me....Not happening straight away!!! She should phase it we were lucky because it happening quickly for us....
Im over two years ttc, need my tubes removed ... it will never happen naturally for us... absolutely petrified we will never become parents. There are plenty of people out their in similar, heartbreaking situations...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Disgraceful isn't it.
My daughter has suffered since she was 12, and self harms. We had a doctor say that it was 'just a phase' and 'the in things for kids'. 5yrs later we've had to visit the crisis team because she admitted she couldn't keep herself safe, and only recently has the GP been allowed to put her on meds. That was a fight in itself because shes under 18!

To read that her GP says that hinching has got people off of meds is bloody dangerous, although I think absolute fabrication and a prime example of things that didn't happen that day. Its a lie too far though.

It takes ages to find a coping strategy that works for you, and sometimes ages to find the root of your problem.
She's implying that her GP is saying that Saint Soph of only the Insta world is a one size fits all cure.

What absolute bullshit!
Personally I think this proves that she doesn't suffer as bad as she says with her mental health, because anyone that does knows that its a very long road, and cracking out your Zoflo for an hour a day isn't going to work for everyone, and would understand one thing doesn't fit all. Plus anyone suffering would never even suggest such a thing.
Yet here she is, lying about what a professional said to get herself more follows and sales.

Thats low, even by her standards
Sorry to hear about your daughter. I get that I'm a stranger online, but if you wanted to chat to me feel free. I'm 31 now, but I started self harming when I was 13. Like your daughter, my GP adopted the "watch and wait" approach, which is bullshit. I just got worse and worse until I was in a&e all the time for stitches. I tried to kill myself aged 17 and even then I was being told I was "too young" to be feeling suicidal or to be seen by the mental health team! My dad had to write a strongly worded letter and then I was referred to the community mental health team. All too little too late as I was so unwell and unsafe I ended up in a&e with serious self harm and then being admitted to psychiatric hospital for 2 years. Anywho, it was a long journey but now I'm in a place where I don't really self harm any more. Maybe once a year. I do still get urges but I've learned ways of managing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God she's really gone to town on this article hasn't she. Let's just be clear here, let's look at the timing of this article. oh yes it's when she's got a book out to sell.it tells you all you need to know. It's better than any TV appearance. this article is done to sell a book.
And that makes me sick than anything with her because she's literally done f*** all about talking about this until she needs to sell a book! That's disgusting

Reactions: 16
Interesting that Jamie sounded about as useful as a chocolate teapot in the early days with Ronnie.. you’d never know that from her insta stories would you?

I do applaud her for her honesty in that article - it can’t have been easy to go through all that, but this is a bed she’s made for herself! And its completely jarring with the image she’s presented on social media, and she only has herself to blame. People will be looking at her perfect family posts now and thinking it’s all bullshit, so even though she’s done the right thing now and been open, it’s too little too late and I imagine it will put people off her who’ve been struggling too but seen nothing from her to really show ‘we’re all in this together’.

It’s a shame she’s spoken about ‘forums and websites’ after claiming she hasn’t read here since 2019. Ronnie wouldn’t have been teething then so she can’t have got that from here! Clearly she gets sent a lot of tripe in DMs if someone has to screen them for her, but don’t mix Tattle up in there and tar us with the same brush - we’re here exactly because we’re not messaging you on social media!

Reactions: 20
Reading this and reading her talk about how her life is full of anxiety in that interview actually makes me dislike her even more. Yes everyone has struggles, yes it’s amazing to talk about those struggles to help others and normalise it. But what she has done for more than 12 months is pretend to “millions” of people that those struggles don’t exist and her life is perfect just for money!! Now she is flipping that round and making more money by talking about those struggles because she knows that will sell her books and make people see her differently and excuse all the behaviour she has been caught out on. All she is doing is trying to make this ride last longer because she loves the fame and money
I think this alone, from the book, may alienate some groups of people. Married in the August and pregnant by the October is not classed as not happening straight away! Perhaps she doesn't realise that for some people it takes YEARS!!

"Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? ....However, after being in hospital with a blood clot in my leg, we decided to put the baby plans on hold because of the stents I’d had fitted in my iliac vein. We were advised it wasn’t a good idea to get pregnant and so I put it to the back of my mind...But one evening in October, I went to my mum’s house for a cup of tea and she was oddly concerned about my behaviour. She looked me straight in the eye and said: ‘Do a pregnancy test, Soph.’ I laughed and told her I wasn’t pregnant because I’d just had my period. But when I got home, I couldn’t get what she’d said out of my head, so I got a test from the cabinet. A few minutes later I was staring at the word ‘pregnant’ on the screen. I couldn’t believe my mum knew before even I did!"
im crying at this,
Not because I like her or feel bad for her but because I can relate so much. She’s still a self centred knob

Reactions: 3
Hang on I might be completely stretching here but If Ma Barker told Soph to take a test, Soph must of told her straight away that she was right, so this was the October, so I seriously don’t believe she made her dad wait two months till Christmas Day to tell him then, because who’d have their mum keep such a huge secret from her husband and why would you tell one parent but not the other if you’re so close to the pair of them? so was the whole pregnancy reveal reaction video announcement fake then? 😱😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
More people will see this story doesn’t add up with what she was showing at the time and wake up to her fakery
This, sadly is how she made me feel. When she was pregnant I kept wondering how things would change once baby arrived, and was watching with interest. When she showed everything to be so PERFECT, it was like a kick in the stomach. I’ve had two and the early days are TOUGH and she showed it be a fairytale!! 😭😭
Why say all this now??? She’s a disgrace!! She could have HELPED hundreds of new mums who were struggling !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Notes:

1) love the fact they admit she’s got a ghostwriter
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
3) that Christmas video was definitely the one where she talked about the presents being from mummy and Jamie
4) her friend screens her messages, well her friend needs to wind her neck in and stop messaging people absolutely horrid things before blocking them, pretending she’s Mrs Hinch and specifying she’s a friend because she’s now blocking genuine Hinchers.
5) Where in the NHS allows three birth partners? This just might be the pandemic hormones but I’ve always been told it’s two, no exceptions and she had her mum, sister and Jamie, I’ll be lucky if I can have one birth partner, just finding her even less relatable after this YOU article now, wait for all the young mums that watch her try and get three birth partners in just to be told no and wonder why Mrs Hinch gets a free pass and they don’t!!
6) love the fact it says she’s Basildon born and not from the tiny village of Maldon, for anyone that doesn’t know Essex, Basildon is an interesting place let’s put it that way 😂
100% agree with everything you’ve written here!
Also to add about the getting pregnant part it did happen straight away unless they were trying before the were married which is highly unlikely that she’d of been able to conceal a baby bump in that dress of hers anyway!
I feel really sorry for the people who are genuinely really struggling to conceive, who have been trying for years and have had failed IVF etc

I think this article and the Meeeeemwar could be her downfall. It’s very woe is me, feel sorry for me & this year has been brutally tough on everybody except her protected in her little castle in maldon.
I think that people are starting to open their eyes and see the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But how can you know what people are saying because she doesn't come on here ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.