Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to stick up for her or anything but my lips actually seem to get bigger in pregnancy, extra blood or something I’d guess. It happened with my son and it’s happened again with this one.

Reactions: 6

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Utter bollocks, story in The Sun about today’s crying and saying it’s about trolls saying she has a cleaner...and showing her dress off. There is an email address to contact about stories, I think they should know about other stuff including the podcast and calling her out about faking anxiety!https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9074890/mrs-hinch-baby-bump-sobbing-trolls/
Yup Luisa unfollowed her after that. So words obviously got back to her

But Luisa was right and instead of Mrs Hinch thinking to pull back the anxiety bs she continues to lap it up.

Reactions: 12
Not to stick up for her or anything but my lips actually seem to get bigger in pregnancy, extra blood or something I’d guess. It happened with my son and it’s happened again with this one.
Oh do they? I've never been pregnant so didn't know that. Could be that then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
funny how someone mentioned on here about her buying followers now she’s doing a story on it

Reactions: 9
I am ashamed to say I have a cupboard full of various tit and useless products.. Minky's, Scrub Daddies, Pink Stuff.... I got well and truly sucked in!
Please don't beat yourself up about it! It's nothing to be ashamed of. Some of us here are ex Hinchers, you would have seen the light sooner or later, be thankful that it's only little things like Minkies than you bought, rather than be in debt over a Shark hoover! Just try to use all your stuff up, if you have any unopened stuff then you can donate them. You will get through it all quicker than you realise (because most of it is tat!) X

Reactions: 15
The Hinch phenomenon is getting tainted now:

The Sun is talking about her wealth.

A no nonsense very rich Instagrammer is talking about Hinch’s exaggerated mental health worries and has unfollowed.

The gloss is starting to wear thin. ( fetch the zoflora stat!)

Reactions: 19
She needs an awning guys in grey because her garden doesn’t get any shade at this time of day.....

Ermmmm ok Soph .....

809209C9-3A6D-476C-8500-061EBBF2EC93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If anyone wants a laugh, the Liverpool Echo have a Mrs Hinch article on their Facebook page today. The comments are class! 😂
Omg is she messin? I’ve just read if I can’t stand her she’s a sales woman not a friggin cleaner conning everyone with her mental health shut makes my blood boil

Reactions: 9
Please don’t say the rest of that convo is someone asking if they can take Zoflora on holiday with them ??! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m

Please god I hope not! How bleeping dull does your life have to be to ask a question like that? Christ almighty 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Thread Suggestion - Mrs Hinch wants an awning meanwhile we’re all yawning

(Best I’ve got I’m afraid 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.