Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To sum it up she’s a chav who sits on her arse all day everyday.
And if I made a million pounds I wouldn’t be sitting at home watching telly positing on Instagram, I’d be on holiday,shopping, treating my family and children to things that aren’t b&m/eBay crap that break within 20 minutes

Reactions: 14
To sum it up she’s a chav who sits on her arse all day everyday.
And if I made a million pounds I wouldn’t be sitting at home watching telly positing on Instagram, I’d be on holiday,shopping, treating my family and children to things that aren’t b&m/eBay crap that break within 20 minutes
She probably does shop more expensively. But can’t show that off to her hinchers because b&m and eBay is what they can afford.

Reactions: 13
And the Darwin award foes to that dumbarse. Genius love, put a flammable liquid in a plastic holder that's kept right next to the hottest part of your car
Was going to say that I’ve owned a few cars in my life and none of them had the window washer tank anywhere other than under the bonnet. Next to the engine. Which runs at high temperatures. You fecking dimwit. And you will wonder why it catches fire and will need to claim on your insurance. And supposedly the non-hinchers are the unintelligent people.

Are the comments only on Facebook? I hope not because I don’t have it 😩

Reactions: 8
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 a step in the right direction!
Well done to this girl...wondering when it will be deleted 😢It goes against all that MH is trying to promote so it won’t last long on the group, even though it’s still cleaning related. Great to see a lot are agreeing 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New thread suggestions: strutting about in her cheap knee highs, gretals been busted, can’t keep up with her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestions: strutting about in her cheap knee highs, gretals been busted, can’t keep up with her lies
New thread suggestion: Pat Butcher wants her earrings back, have you got any original cleaning hacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I hope nobody is daft enough to #gift her one!
The poor bloke that did all her understair storage did all that work for nowt and all got was a mention on her stories once!
I was just thinking about that poor bloke that did her stair cupboard. He did an amazing job but, she can’t make money off him can she. She’s a greedy grinch, I actually can’t stand her or big boy.

Reactions: 11
Was sppken about a few threads back but did we ever get to the bottom of why she bizarrely changed her account name back in Sept? Same time gleam took her on?
Those name changes in September were when her account was hacked. It was quite the drama back in the early days 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.