Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she finds the time and energy to plaster all that tit over her face and stick on her 9 pairs of lashes , it’s insta love not Pacha . Or maybe she has a make up machine like the one Homer made for Marge , bet they sell them on eBay .
And crying but using the Gretel face is just delirious, Gleam need to stop sending her cakes and give her head a wobble

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If anyone wants a laugh, the Liverpool Echo have a Mrs Hinch article on their Facebook page today. The comments are class! [emoji23]
I recall the last article on the Echo didn't go down well since she had the scummy Sun newspaper in her house

For reference:

Reactions: 3
So today going past Poundland they were putting up hinch posters in the window so there's another place to avoid.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just seen someone say on the hinch fb page that Sainsbury's are selling her book for 3.99

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just noticed on another cleaning account that quite a few of them are at some p&g event in London today and Mrs Hinch couldn’t make it so they played a pre recorded video of her (dolled up to the nines) saying she’s sorry she couldn’t come and she’s working with p&g on loads of projects so she’s bound to see them all sooon and to enjoy spending time together and that she loves all their accounts and happy hinching guys! Anyone who wants to see it it’s on cleanwithcurtis stories 🙄 I think little miss mops and mancleany amongst others are there

View attachment 17125
Ducking hell no butterflies or Gretal!

I just managed to watch it a couple of minutes ago 😂
I can't see it either 🤔🤔 from what I can see, she was out in the garden with her mum talking about the awning... Jamie comes home with milk shake, her mum came in with the cake. No roast on show

Reactions: 10
New thread idea-
She wants to have a cry but doesn’t wanna fry- bets on for the next Ebayer buy?

Reactions: 6
J
I’m guilty of being suckered into the Hinch facade and have actually read her ‘book’, she doesn’t dry clothes outside only in her tumble drier because she says it makes them softer & doesn’t iron anything, she takes his shirts to be ironed weekly.
Jamie's shirt was ironed today 🧐🤨

Reactions: 2
She needs an awning guys in grey because her garden doesn’t get any shade at this time of day.....

Ermmmm ok Soph .....
Cue the swipe up for these pots that hang on the fence 😂🤣😂🤣 she’s only showed them today. Poundland and B & M for £2.99 I’ve seen them .
View attachment 17206
I can’t see this on her stories ? Has she deleted it?
I think it was the smashed up cheesecake they had all picked at....honest mistake though it looks similar 🤢😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.