Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who gets really cringed out when autumn / winter starts and Facebook/Insta is full of Hunz like Soph and her followers talking about ‘wearing snuggly warm cosy clothes’ , ‘rainy walks’, ‘a lovely cup of hot schhhhocolate by the fire , all snuggled up with the hubby feeling #blessed’ and other such cringe statements.
Just sounds so self indulgent and gross.
Made me vom just writing the examples, never mind the absolute barf rest of replies from Zophs huns 🤢
I got confused last week as several of these influenzas were telling me it was time to pack away my spring/summer home interiors and bring out my autumn/winter furnishings. Am I missing something? I don’t have seasonal cushions. Is this a thing? The only change I do is put on a thicker duvet. I get excited I don't have to shave my legs. But all this walking thru crisp leaves...stepping in hidden dog tit more like

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I find it wholly patronising when she says ‘go spend time with your beautiful family’. Not everyone has a beautiful family. Some people’s families are abusing and unkind. Some people’s family have passed and they’re alone. I hate the assumption that everything is tickity bloody boo.
Her family certainly isn't tickity boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So that’s what she had done during her 5kstay! Greedy greedy greedy show off!!

Reactions: 14
Yeh not on here at all.peeka boo Sophie we see you.we no what your doing.id call it mocking,bullying,and being a real nasty person to come to our safe space then go and mock us on your page.
All this hiding stuff tho. I remember when my kids were all at school and I see it now with my grandkids. It’s “FIND YOUR BLOODY SHOES.” Ffs where are they? Imagine having to look in a seat in a basket in another basket. This just shows she has waaaaay to much time on her hands. Cos her and that muppet do duck all all day

Reactions: 16
So yes she has
-Rocking chair in Rons room
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-At least 2-3 benches in the garden (sleeper benches and 1 her uncle gave her
-2 large garden sofa sets
-2 x 3 seater sofas and an armchair
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

She literally could accommodate about 30 people
she only accommodates 30 during lockdown

Reactions: 8
The constant "I bought it from Ebay" is starting to piss e off (even more)
What about those people with businesses who are struggling due to the current clate. Ever heard of Etsy or even FB. Come on Soph get onto the shop local train

Reactions: 19
I forgot the eBay swing chair. Haven’t seen the egg chair much recently

Oh she also has 2 armchairs for the garden outside the back door!

Reactions: 7
Seeing as Soph loves sharing messages she sent herself received thought it was time for a tattle version. Near the start of the last thread 238 a tattler shared how they were feeling with us after a bad day and within a couple of pages these were the responses. Hope everyone feeling a bit brighter today and once again you know we're all here for a chat or just even to make you smile a bit. Not a bad supportive bunch considering we're all supposedly bullying, sad trolls.
View attachment 255834💞 to all you pastry trolls, you certainly brighten my day 😘
This is so lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie, I'll tell you what I think of your "bespoke" seating area. It's boring, doesn't look very comfortable and is a waste of money. You'd have been better with a big comfy armchair, ideally in a bright colour, maybe the shade of blue you said you liked a few weeks back and bought some kitchen accessories in, but as that is never going to happen get one in your beloved grey!! Or some bookcases with Ronnie's favourite books on so that he can access them whenever he wants them. But then that would mean he could pull them all off the shelves and make a mess which we know you would hate. Remember Sophie, it isn't just your home, it is Ronnie's and Onslow's too!!!
The sharp corners give me grief. Looks so uncomfy to sit on. Basically its just storage with some cushions. Like you say how lovely would a big armchair have been with a snuggly throw.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Although I watch her every day, I can't claim to have the dedication to debunking her tit at the same level as you beautiful beatches 👏👏👏👏

Something occurred to me though and I'm thinking the experts on here will be able to clear it up.

Remember she used to do something like a quarterly special with Very? She'd order stuff from them and showcase it on her stories - all #ad, #aff etc etc

Has she lost that gig?

Reactions: 18
I have some questions...

1) how much seating does 1 family of three need?
2) how much storage does 1 family of three need?
3) why does she once again need bespoke? what’s wrong with an IKEA unit and some cushions for £100
4) does she realise she’s a cockwomble by spaffing money on a BESPOKE corner seat in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing their homes and jobs?
5) did she ever listen to Boris when he said “spend money on the essentials only”? because a £5k holiday, pergola and bespoke seat cupboard aren’t essential!
6) why do I feel like she’s copying the unit SS has in Rex’s bedroom? But fully one upping her because SS’s is IKEA and Hinches is Bespoke!!
7) when’s she going to duck off instagram?

ATV🥐
Sorry I know I’ve said this before but this is the hill I choose to die on - if you can afford/ have the means to spend, buy expensive things, get work done to your house etc then it 👏🏻 should 👏🏻 be 👏🏻 done. We NEED spending in the economy, employing companies/ small businesses/ tradesmen to do work etc. It keeps money moving, tax revenues in VAT, fuel duty etc.

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with Zoph spending money getting work done/ buying stuff she doesn’t need etc. It’s her money, she can do what she wants with it and EVERYONE benefits from the economy recovering.

If she were getting it as a freebie that would be a different matter....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she says she's not on here well you know that's b******* but today is MORE proof. She's literally digging once again in that passive-aggressive b**** of way about what tattle said just in the last few days.
She's made sure she's showing the books and she's put Ronnie LOVES his books. and she's also made sure she's shown he has shoes.
That cupboard has annoyed me more than it should. ‘He loves his books’. Yes, so put them in a basket and put the basket in a cupboard. F.F.S.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The sharp corners give me grief. Looks so uncomfy to sit on. Basically its just storage with some cushions. Like you say how lovely would a big armchair have been with a snuggly throw.
Exactly. Big comfy armchair. Cosy throw. Tufty manz books in a chunky barrskit on the floor next to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Although I watch her every day, I can't claim to have the dedication to debunking her tit at the same level as you beautiful beatches 👏👏👏👏

Something occurred to me though and I'm thinking the experts on here will be able to clear it up.

Remember she used to do something like a quarterly special with Very? She'd order stuff from them and showcase it on her stories - all #ad, #aff etc etc

Has she lost that gig?
I’m not sure - she only did it a few times
She chose a load of really expensive crap - the teapot was like £100! And the blanket was also very expensive

I think they gave her stuff for the extension though - the chairs, curtains etc

Reactions: 4
Why didn't she make him a nice bookcase?? Or put the basket in his eye view? Their just hidden away... for him to not be able to see... so he cant ask for them..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.