Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fookin shit. You have arse on your table This is why I don’t go into my garage alone on a Friday night....... WINE!!! I drink wine like a normal person

Reactions: 52
And Ma.

Reactions: 8
Me and Mr AC55 saw Jimmy Nail in concert back in 1991 and he was bloody brilliant! Ok, as you were!
Remember his show crocodile shoes? I had the album and played it to death.

Reactions: 7
She says sat out in her fucking garage!

Reactions: 12
Social services are involved apparently. See my last post involving a hincher conversation that knows her . Feel sorry for her if that is the case why she can’t have Ron on her own but her manic behaviour is ‘huff’
Nope

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she will discuss all her counselling and therapy in her memwah *calling bingo on this being the revelation*

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that’s really not into all this autumn Halloween shite? I find it so pointless
I'm not into it either, or Halloween full stop. It's almost like autumn has merged with Halloween and it's a season all of its own!

Reactions: 4
Mum said all trolls live under bridges on their own

Reactions: 11
The person should have replied "my family died Soph......"
Because how the hell does she know people's home situation

Reactions: 16
You absolute tattle bastards, I go out for the day with Mr Mgh, and come back to a whole new thread and like 30 pages on the old one I need to read through, you really are next level ATV lads xoxo

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.