Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Postie is gonna need to redisinfect her letterbox flaps or he’s gonna be tackling a couple of Inchs pubes 😂
She will read tattle then go on and rectify it somehow. "Just to make it clear gUUUUUUUuys tinkle laugh tinkle laugh" duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just checked and this thread was started at 6:42pm LAST NIGHT, not even 24 hours and we're due a new one! 👀😂

#ATV 🎽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so my mum and dad would eh...give us Fenergan whenever we flew to Gran Canaria 🤣 highly unethical now but y’know in a pre 9/11 world it was fair game 🤣🤣🤣
I was trying to remember what that was called.

My GP gave me it for my son (1991) cos he was a little tit, wouldnt sleep and used to get up during the night, climb over the stair gate on his bedroom door and cause absolute mayhem all over the house. He was 2 and a proper escape artist 😩

I’d get up and find the kitchen covered in milk, flour, tomato sauce, and anything else he could get his hands on.

Bathroom would be covered in makeup, shampoo, shower gel etc

Doctor said try it for a week and see how he sleeps......it had the opposite effect on him! It made him hyper! Little tit didnt sleep a wink for 3 days straight 😂 It was like somebody had spiked his milk with bloody whizz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if it will get a tick ✔✔✔✔✔

Answer from ASA email
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Sophie Hinchliffe.

We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised but whilst we won’t be taking specific action on your complaint at this time, it will be used to feed into some further work that is currently being conducted in this area by the CAP Compliance Team.

I want to thank you for contacting us. Complaints like yours are extremely important to us as they help us to build a picture on the issues that we should tackle.
I just got the same reply from them. My eyes are rolling like slot machines at the email.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
but it sounds like they’re already building a case from their reply there
It does seem that way..but when you get that reply 3 times it's a bit disheartening.

She'd want to be careful cleaning her letter box on her front door they scratch badly using cloth and product.

She has a very similar door to mine.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.