Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the 80‘s when my boys were little, the sedative effects of Piriton were just becoming known. If you went to the pharmacy for Piriton, you had to sign a book on the counter saying you were buying it for allergies. Glimpsing through the names in the book, the whole of our local baby group had ‘allergies’ 😁😁
Ok so my mum and dad would eh...give us Fenergan whenever we flew to Gran Canaria 🤣 highly unethical now but y’know in a pre 9/11 world it was fair game 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't tell me she has made her "army" go out and buy 96 bottles of zoflora for their "narnias" and now she's took the huff with zoflora for calling her out so now he's stopped using it? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

Shameless, greedy, fame hungry

PB has been explaining for a while that her local foodbank and baby bank is drastically short of donations so she put some posts up asking people to give what they can in these hard times; she posted saying “As I always say - help the needy, not the greedy” all around the same time the Pastry Prick was squealing and laughing at receiving free goods and laying it on so thick. Within what felt like 20 mins the Pastry Prick put a big ridiculous post on for her minions “Guyyyyssss this may seems strange request, can you tell me if foodbanks still collecting and where?” (I mean duck me) then FILMS herself taking a pile of SHITE to one and not knowing if it was open or closed....

It backfired so monumentally but the Pastry Prick still utterly oblivious as to how astonishingly wrong she got it.
A virtue signal which made her look like a vulture......because she really is one.
"Astonishingly" wrong- I like that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me she didn’t just use the same cloth on the toilet, Ronnie’s nappy bin and then on the furniture and then on the bloody remotes!! 🤮🤮🤮
Looks like it, the Postie will thank her for that one :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't tell me she has made her "army" go out and buy 96 bottles of zoflora for their "narnias" and now she's took the huff with zoflora for calling her out so now he's stopped using it? 😂😂😂
They’ve collected it all now, she obviously not earning enough cash from them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't work out who PB is.... 🙈

She can't have had a deal with Zoflora to have binned them off after a rightful rap over the knuckles, so she's just being petty! 🙄
What did she get a rap on knuckles for? I’ve been having a break. Missed this

Reactions: 3
@CrazyCatLady2791 think of the first word from a Julia Roberts move where she falls in love with Richard Gere.
The second words is the surname of the male singer who sang You’re Beautiful.

There is a wee _ between both words 👍🏼
I think I've found her. She's wearing a yellow t shirt. 😉

What did she get a rap on knuckles for? I’ve been having a break. Missed this
The rap on the knuckles - not proven but very likely - was for filling a mason jar with zoflora and boiled kettle water and leaving it overnight 😡

I’m so happy I know who it is now 😂. Thank you 😬
Are we looking at the same person? A lady wearing a yellow t shirt? 😂

Reactions: 2
Astonish hour!
🙄🙄🙄🙄
I wonder if it will get a tick ✔✔✔✔✔

Answer from ASA email
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Sophie Hinchliffe.

We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised but whilst we won’t be taking specific action on your complaint at this time, it will be used to feed into some further work that is currently being conducted in this area by the CAP Compliance Team.

I want to thank you for contacting us. Complaints like yours are extremely important to us as they help us to build a picture on the issues that we should tackle.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She usually has a Thursday off if I recall. Perhaps this is the day he goes to GA if what was said yesterday was true about his gambling habit. Only she had to come on today to try and wipe out yesterday’s complete cock up with the pastry. Damage limitation I believe they call it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it will get a tick ✔✔✔✔✔

Answer from ASA email
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Sophie Hinchliffe.

We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised but whilst we won’t be taking specific action on your complaint at this time, it will be used to feed into some further work that is currently being conducted in this area by the CAP Compliance Team.

I want to thank you for contacting us. Complaints like yours are extremely important to us as they help us to build a picture on the issues that we should tackle.
I got the same 🙄

I think I've found her. She's wearing a yellow t shirt. 😉

The rap on the knuckles - not proven but very likely - was for filling a mason jar with zoflora and boiled kettle water and leaving it overnight 😡

Are we looking at the same person? A lady wearing a yellow t shirt? 😂
Yes 😂

Reactions: 1
Aw poor Soph, all going wrong for her. I can imagine that’s unimaginable stress. Someone send her a hamper full of food to cheer her up. She deserves it.

Anyway, I went to home bargains today, saw the advertisement in the window for Winter whatever. None on the shelves, just a cardboard unit with with barely anything on. Weirdly my bag slammed into it on the way past. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve applied for some jobs to get back into the world. Wish me luck plz Tattlers xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.