Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back TTL! You’ve been missed.

Reactions: 8
Awwww I thought I was gonna win with "gifted mirror on the wall Soph is the biggest troll of all"

YOU'RE ALL TROLLING ME I'M GONNA TELL MY MUM https://giphy.com/13AXYJh2jDt2IE

Reactions: 52
Good evening pastry trolls

Have been out all day so playing catch up with the rest of the last thread but wondered what you’d make of this...

Have received an anonymous tip to say that Pa barker was in fact *not* with Grinch & Co down in Dorsittttt and seen several times out and about in the little village of Maldon last week on his own (apparently this is a rarity as per Freda’s orders?).

So why on earth would she lie about both of them coming to ‘visit’?

Amazing! Welcome back you and your photoshopping have been sorely missed!

Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has already been said - but what the holy fuck was that baked eggy spaghetti concoction that she cooked today?
Who in their right mind makes tomato spaghetti and then thinks “I know, I’ll mix raw eggs into it and bake it in cupcake papers instead!”
Why?????

Reactions: 74
Evening Zoph nice of you to pop in, but come on admit they been a flop.
Ohh and sit down before bed ???!!!! It's only bloody 6.30
Oh cmon Zoph.... You are you kidding? I’ve only read of a handful of sheep that like your new Lenor shite! The rest even your army hates it! Besides stop fucking promoting fairy softener when you’ve just brought out your own! Oh wait!!! Just clocked on.... Fairy’s probably paying you more

Cause she doesn’t know what else to post and her sheep will follow it anyway?

Reactions: 13
Because even she knows it’s weird that her mum is always there

Kate to the party but those spaghetti ‘muffins’. I love a side of salmonella with my pasta...

Reactions: 25
Because even she knows it’s weird that her mum is always there
Just such a bizarre thing to make up Especially since she deleted the girls comment saying she was at the farm with freda and the niece so she knows people will have seen it. Just lies upon lies, maybe she is unraveling finally?

Reactions: 24
Nice to see you back, hope the baby is doing well, dont forget to add Tumeric to every meal you give them

Reactions: 39
Just such a bizarre thing to make up Especially since she deleted the girls comment saying she was at the farm with freda and the niece so she knows people will have seen it. Just lies upon lies, maybe she is unraveling finally?
I do think she finds it hard to tell the truth and her natural instinctive thing to do is to lie. Her aim never seems to be to relay events to her followers or share her truth, her aim always seems to be to cover her tracks & hide her truth

Reactions: 22
If Handsnomes McLardington did lose any of the Christmas weight he put it all back on (and more) with all the holiday weight he's gained over the last few weeks!!

Welcome back TomTit we missed you! Congratulations on your brand new mini pastry troll!

Reactions: 21
Hear her sad delight on finding that sad old Autumn wreath in her loft!! Not like you couldn't have a designer come over and make a bespoke one for you, just like on your tacky naff pergolllaaa!!!

Reactions: 14
Omg you are back!! Congratulations on the new baby. You have missed nothing but at same time so much. Enjoy the catch ups. Hope you and baby are doing well.

ps. The balls are still in her bag haha.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.