Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up here after a few busy weeks but have been watching her stories, glad to see she’s still taking it easy after that awfully busy 2 day work week last month.

Good job she pre-holidayed in for it, maybe a post-holiday holiday might be needed too?

Not like we’re experiencing a second wave or anything mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she'll be really wacky and quirky (🙄) and fully decorate Ronnie's playhouse on the inside, to match the interior of their house. Really wouldn't surprise. I bet there was some leftover wallpaper and carpet from the refurb/extension and she uses that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see the beg boards being ticked off nicely recently. Anyone got the hard copy of it? 😂

I can’t remember where were off next

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I’ve had enough I’ve finally unfollowed her, I’m just so sick of her tit! I used to love her and genuinely found watching her stories interesting but holy duck have I woken up! She’s a boring compulsive liar who is flashing her cash and rubbing it in everyone’s faces like we’re second class citizens. Does she realise how bleeping vile she looks considering we’re still in the midst of the most brutal global pandemic we have faced in our lifetime?! People have lost jobs, their whole lives and we have folk working around the clock to keep us safe whilst being paid pennies and she’s chucking £5k at a weeks holiday in bleeping bastard Dorset?! Because she worked hard mixing chemicals in her grey square of a home?! PISS OFF

she lacks the depth and warmth of what I wanna call her. All the bastard vest xo
Absolutely agree with every word. 👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
So it was mentioned how much the holiday was - then she says in her fake q&a where the dress and sunglasses as from, trying to bring it back to being relatable. Surprised she didn't have her tesco bag on her aswell.

The comment on her post about someone hearing she has bought the holiday place is I suspect from here, I have quite a good memory for account names....so don't read too much into that claim 😉.

Also how weird for Hinch to call it Tattle Life. I never use the life bit 😆. Infact I had to double check as I forgot it was called that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she will buy it however she would probably buy this... it’s grey inside not her amount of grey but it’s the foundations for grey castle mark 2 😂

go to grey castle to film content live in the “weekend house” 😂
9F599CC8-BC51-4085-A741-C61CAFE805EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel for her sis

I remember seeing her comment on a picture of them where someone said beautiful
And hinches sister replied to say we all know who the beautiful one is
I bet the family make up has a lot to do with how that family ticks
Even though she is ma's 1st born Sam is not a full ma and pa baby, that title is Sophies so Sam feels 2nd best at everything.

Reactions: 11
What an absolute melt he is. I bet he’s one of those blokes that wants to ‘make love’ rather than just shag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I agree! Or even a tab at the top, next to jump to new & most liked, with images/attachments! Would be so handy.
Does anyone have any pull with admin to make this happen 😅

I see the beg boards being ticked off nicely recently. Anyone got the hard copy of it? 😂

I can’t remember where were off next
Family villa as soon as they won’t have to quarantine coming back from Spain
Lapland for Christmas
Hot tub for the garden somewhere
Caravan break (maybe they’ll bunk up with SS?)

So it was mentioned how much the holiday was - then she says in her fake q&a where the dress and sunglasses as from, trying to bring it back to being relatable. Surprised she didn't have her tesco bag on her aswell.

The comment on her post about someone hearing she has bought the holiday place is I suspect from here, I have quite a good memory for account names....so don't read too much into that claim 😉.

Also how weird for Hinch to call it Tattle Life. I never use the life bit 😆. Infact I had to double check as I forgot it was called that.
The comment was nothing to do with tattle either so she must have either been following here in real time or she is suuuuuper paranoid 😂

• Haha
How horrible to say that about your OWN child. The shoppers are a slate short of a roof. I've seen many of them say the same things about their kids. Crazy.

20200921_005901.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.