Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is divorcing your husband for ordering shorts and vests that match acceptable??
Asking for a friend 👀🥴
Yep! Or a serious amount of piss taking!
He's in his 40's ffs. Time to ditch the Sports Direct cast offs and fade in the haircut. The Dad bod and moobs give enough clues!
Down here we'd call him a road man - well, that's what loser 16yr olds get called anyway, as they're the only ones who dress like that. I wonder if he has a man bag and North Face body warmer to complete the look

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why do I think they hired a large house for a week and took everyone with? Ma n pa, sister niece etc etc. Cos firstly who owns all the cars? Second who’s taken the photos. Thirdly who had Ron n Hen 🤢 while she was fishing in her frock? But couldn’t show everybody cos of 6 in the bubble. But of course she’s Madam Hinch she can do what the duck she likes
And stressed? Get in the bleeping bin you absolute jobbie

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Wow she really needed a break from her made up hectic life! Christ she really is a stupid cow. She has done absolutely nothing, zilch, zero to deserve a holiday. I really hope she enjoyed it whilst the rest of the country are having to cope with using food banks, loosing jobs/home and bereavement...yer you enjoy your well earned break you narcissistic, spoilt brat.

Reactions: 23
It's been removed from Right Move but Olivia & Alex Bowen bought their beautiful house, with large grounds in the Essex countryside for 1.3 mil. I've got family in Herts though, and it's mega expensive for like what you described a normal family home.
I think it depends where you look, but generally Essex is expensive. A friend has a 4 bed detached house in a fairly ordinary part of town, big garden with pool but not big enough for a ride on lawn mower, and theirs is valued at around a million pounds. Certainly not acres of land or even a sweeping driveway! Edit- just checked rightmove and they are valued around £750,000 to £880,000 so not quite a million

Reactions: 4
Instead of these not needed breaks why not send off your nhs worker sister for a nice break away.....why not take her on a well deserved spa weekend or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it depends where you look, but generally Essex is expensive. A friend has a 4 bed detached house in a fairly ordinary part of town, big garden with pool but not big enough for a ride on lawn mower, and theirs is valued at around a million pounds. Certainly not acres of land or even a sweeping driveway!
I’ve a 3 bed semi no room for a pool or to swing a cat and value is £535k...

ETA I RENT I save lives for a living can’t afford to buy soph!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She just doesn't deserve this, all around the globe are people who have lost jobs, homes, careers, friends and family members in the middle of a global pandemic. Some of us bereaved, most of us worried and trying to make ends meet. This fucker hasn't a care in the world but needs to 'de-stress' for the fourth time this year after doing fuckall. I genuinely am astounded her sheep think this is normal, at a time like this she is likely causing so much depression and debt.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My hubster is s/e and declaring expenses is complicated so ( I may be wrong) I doubt her hauls/holidays are deductable, depends on how she is paid to show them off I think

I remember reading this before after a Google. The area is really grey (ironic😂) because HMRC can't even chase her for some things because it comes down to proof. She barely declares anything on her stories or grid, and most things are gifted without contract. She, or management will verbally agree for her to just mention the company, as the company will see it as any increased foot fall is enough payment. After all, there's always a few crazed hinchers that will pay a fortune for something.
The holiday home I don't think she'll get a deduction for, but as a registered self employed person she could claim back for the cleaning products she buys as 'use for her business'.
I went self employed for a while a year or so ago and the stuff you can claim back on is unreal. Like a dick I didn't, but even clothes I wore and food I bought while in working hours I could have claimed a percentage back on. I suppose it depends how savvy her accountant is.
If she can't then fair enough, she's made enough anyway off the back of other people, but if she can then that royally takes the piss.
She's very slow on her accounts. Last time I checked they still weren't done!

Reactions: 7
My hubster is s/e and declaring expenses is complicated so ( I may be wrong) I doubt her hauls/holidays are deductable, depends on how she is paid to show them off I think

Depends how she defines the expenses and if she declares them as necessities for her 'work' she could claim that using her mobile to upload content is deductible for SE or the food she uses for Ron's recipes as that could be deemed content...all depends on how clever her accountant is!!

Reactions: 3
He's in his 40's ffs. Time to ditch the Sports Direct cast offs and fade in the haircut. The Dad bod and moobs give enough clues!
Down here we'd call him a road man - well, that's what loser 16yr olds get called anyway, as they're the only ones who dress like that. I wonder if he has a man bag and North Face body warmer to complete the look
My son has a man bag and a North face body warmer too , he is a bit of a chav tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will say this only once

DO NOT FEED HORSES - EVER. DO NOT FEED THEM, JUST DON'T DO IT.

You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're feeding them is suitable. I hope the stupid witch didn't feed it bleeping acorns. Now she'll have all her bleeping followers going off to feed horses a load of cooking apples, acorns and grass cuttings and wonder why they got kicked in the head. Then the owners will have a massive vets bill and a dead horse. All from copying Hinch. 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
To be fair I’m actually married to a chav in his mid twenties,Fred Vest on the other hand is a tribal tattoo away from a midlife crisis 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This may have been said before but I wonder if any of “the kids” are secret Tattlers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.