Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that near Weymouth and Lyme Regis? - as there are posters in the model village
I think she was at Wimborne model village! Near Bournemouth. Also a Facebook friend posted an insufferably gushy picture she took with her at a farm in Poole yesterday :rolleyes::sleep:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like a garden gnome
Did she not say after being trolled for wearing that dress to the beach that she wasn't going to wear it again?
Perfect weather for shorts and t shirts, especially on a boat. She can't keep up with what she says these days

Reactions: 29
Lovely to see Ronnie enjoying the playhouses. She could have had an amazing one built for him in the garden instead of that bloody perGOALa. Still maybe in the new house... next to Ma’s granny annexe...

Reactions: 30
Is that near Weymouth and Lyme Regis? - as there are posters in the model village
Yes, all easy distance as is Wimborne model village. Wouldn’t be surpprised that she LAAVVVed it so much she’s bought it and having it relocated to the back garden, there must be room for it😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was about to say she’s definitely close to me as one of the farms looked like Farmer Palmers 😫

Reactions: 6
Her and Jaymee were so relaxed because their life is so stressful. Fancy both being at home all day with not a care in the world. She has no idea how selfish and ungrateful she sounds

Reactions: 57
Playing at being lady of the manor with a large house and grounds. At least Ronnieblessim looks as if he had fun. Why does he wear a bib the whole time? Wouldn’t have thought she’d like that for the photo album perfection

Reactions: 13
Looks like an expensive staycation for her extended family... Yet again failing to read the room..
Does Zoph know that money doesn't last forever?

Reactions: 15
For someone with such 'anxiety', she was surprisingly calm and relaxed when her second born son (the human one) put his little hands so close to a) her snarky looking first born son, and b) a goat.

I know she will claim that handsnomes Hen can be trusted completely but I am assuming she doesn't actually know the goat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Cringing my absolute arse inside out watching that shite video about their holiday. And if I was the owner of that house, I’d be RAGING that fat dog Mendoza was in there sullying the clean sheets. Get out you lardy chicken strip duck 🍗
Also note how ‘I’ booked a boat because ‘I’ always wanted to do it- she’s a bleeping narc weirdo and inch is a massive enabler. Pair of cunts - ya holiday looked tit guys
Yeah definitely noted the "I booked us a boat" in other words from my own manipulative bank account and Jamie paid for duck all because he doesn't earn tit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her favourite holiday. ... (from the holidays she took in September)

She’s SO stressed though Guyyyzzzzzz. She doesn’t know what to do first, feed big Ron his pastry, buy tit in B&M or polish the sink. It’s soooo stressful. I don’t I know how she copes!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, all easy distance as is Wimborne model village. Wouldn’t be surpprised that she LAAVVVed it so much she’s bought it and having it relocated to the back garden, there must be room for it😳
There was.
There's no room for anything else in that garden now though.

Reactions: 7
Why does he wear a bib the whole time? Wouldn’t have thought she’d like that for the photo album perfection
Because there’s not a minute of the day that she’s not fo not force feeding him pastry to make him pass out behind the sofa in a food coma so he doesn’t make the place look untidy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
waiting for Zoph to build a model village of maldon in her back garden because she just LAAAAAAAAVS IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So assuming it is Poole, then where might she have stayed?
That's not your normal holiday let. I'm dying for her to tag them, or for someone to find out and then find out how much that cost!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.