Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the bits I could read it’s clear that this book (like we all suspected) is fucking hun by numbers.

“He is my best friend and my world and my protector”

You write that yourself Soph or did you nick it off a piece of homework Abbie was doing?

Reactions: 26
“Never EVER give up!” Give up on what exactly? Fair enough if you’d finally achieved your life’s ambition after decades of hardship and rejection but she’s 30 years of age and has been handed everything in her charmed life on a plate without ever having to work hard for any of it. I doubt she’d ever even considered releasing a book until her publicist suggested it.

Reactions: 13
Life is shite. Sending hugs x

Reactions: 3
I'm cringing at these screen shots of her book! She really has released another book of 'full of quotes' 'sentiments' and 'my husband is my best friend i love Ronnie!'

Reactions: 15
I’m trying to see on “Jamie’s list” which celebrity people say he looks like

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.