Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like you got a gudden there then he's a keeper

Reactions: 8
I'm Mrs Hinch, I've got my face on lenor.
Come follow me guyzzz, my life's such a bore.

Reactions: 14
OMG This is so accurate it’s fucking hilarious

Reactions: 11
Oh I know I’m extremely Katherine to the party here but what the actual bleeeeeeep was that “the boys are fine I promise you”. Who has been worried like? Ya fucker, what a complete and utter tosser. Self obsessed bunch of chav bastards

Reactions: 41
I live in Liverpool - married a scouser. I regret to say that Mrs H has already been here - my husband came home from work one day and said he’d gone to waterstones at lunch time and could hardly get it because of the queue of people waiting to get their book signed by a ‘skinny odd looking‘ woman (his words)

Reactions: 25
Hi guyyyyysss

newbie here! From Scotland
Only had insta for a few weeks but was aware of the tap wanker for a while.
I have found my people
I used to have a wee cute cushion that said ‘only dull women have immaculate houses’

Reactions: 29
Ew this has genuinely just made me feel nauseous. Everything about the pair of them manky bastards, nobody wants to see yous eating each other’s faces? Mingers.

Reactions: 12
And another thing, I can’t stand the “you got this”. I tell you what I’ve got you soppy fuckwit. I’ve got blisters the size of space hoppers from being on my feet all day in a red hot natural light starved hospital, I have two kids who can’t even pass each other without trying to knock each other out, I’ve got a husband who is a right miserable shite because he’s on nights all week. I’ve got a spotty face off heat and masks, Ive got a right fat arse because I can’t stop eating convenience foods cos I’m so tired, I’ve got neeeeeee patience with Sophie Hoarder Hinchcliffe, Bugboy and Lord Fatsnomes of Maldonia. “You got this”. Fffffuuucccckkkkk offffffffff.

Reactions: 72
Surely she’s been doing this for too long now to keep up the “I’m just learning guyzzz”act

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.