Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll most likely bring back a souvenir lump of rock that will look like a fossilised dog turd.

Reactions: 16
I had a quick look once I’m sure my fellow Scots will agree that he is a major embarrassment and we do not all talk like that!

Reactions: 19
Might be kate to the party bit did anyone see this
brilliant!! I showed my partner her new washing range when we went to Home of Bazza Argains & he very nonchalantly punched the softener and walked away He has always hated her, even when I was a hincher and he tried to warn me of her marketing schemes

Liverpool also although I don’t have any Klopp cut outs in my house

I’m very kate as these threads fly out like there’s no tomorrow and I’ve just about got time to karate chop my cushions at the moment so I’ve missed about 50 threads as I’ve been over on the Scousebird ones

I’m hovering at the moment as I want all the tea on where Hinchy is holidaying but I just thought I’d say that Jaymee gives me proper sleazy vibes and especially seeing the LOUDDAAAAAAA video it’s put me off all my meals for the rest of the week.

Once Zoph posts or there’s any concrete tea on her staycation can you light a Minky in the sky like on Batman so I can park my arse?

ATV x

Reactions: 15
Holy shit!! I’ve never seen this! Brilliant what a total embarrassment they are!
Couldn’t watch it earlier cos I was at work..I’m just a mere peasant with a real job guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 12
All this Klopp talk and I’m hundreds of miles away .
Jamie is a creepy bastard. Makes my skin crawl when I see him.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure they fitted in some talc time too!

https://giphy.com/Yg0iQmnSNgdpK

Reactions: 20
Poignant memories
Hard to believe the atrocity happened 25 years ago?
I remember where I was and my reaction all those years ago.
It was horrendous, I knew, or knew of, most of the families, we lived just a couple of hundred yards from the school, my girls went there, but we had moved the year before

Reactions: 18
Poignant memories
Hard to believe the atrocity happened 25 years ago?
I remember where I was and my reaction all those years ago.
I recently rewatched the TV programme about Dunblane where they went through all the pictures of all the poor little babies I sobbed uncontrollably through it, it's a horror that will never fade

Reactions: 10
I went and looked at his insta a while back. I had to ask on here if he was real or a social experiment? He’s got as many adjectives as Hinch I.E just the 1. At least grinch has space for all her shite, he’s looking like a step away from The hoarders programme.
I bet herself is loving this wondering tho. It keeps her interest flowing. Meanwhile her army are crying into their soup makers, walking round like zombies huffing Zoflo. Where are youuuuu. I can’t function without being told what to cook. Hey army You’ve got this

Reactions: 18
You need to go and have a look at his latest thread on here. It’s so funny. The drinks trolly is the star of the show
As I’ve said I don’t live too far from him but honestly we don’t all speak like that. He’s from Ayrshire and I know people don’t speak like that there either. What I will say though is that he has a nasty streak and it comes out every now and then.

I’ve been meaning to do this since yesterday to show what a filter can do. This is a free app off the internet, it’s very basic but look how it lifts a dull photo. Soph, or her PR people, have access to much more expensive and sophisticated apps that make Malden look like a Caribbean postcard.

Can I say how lovely it’s been with no bog-pining and tap-wanking for day?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
This posh girls from the costwolds do this and then sell their presets to followers. Oops don’t want to give hinch more ideas.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.