Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sea is never that colour at Whitby. Mind you she’s filtered the crap out of it so it could be anywhere!
Remember she filtered the lake to look turquoise when she was out walking and collecting pissy sticks once. Also the sky over her house is always turquoise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember she filtered the lake to look turquoise when she was out walking and collecting pissy sticks once. Also the sky over her house is always turquoise.
I went out on a boat trip years ago in a nice day when I was a teen, and the sea was really blue... I reckon it would come up like that with the weather we've had.

The longer she's gone the more I'm convinced "mum surprised us on the way to our little holiday home by saying she was taking Ron and hen there... And she's booked for me and jaymey to go on holiday abroad after all!!!!! I just can't believe it guyzz!"

Someone has to be near by for the turf (miracle grass feed from dad) to be laid don't they eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she can turn that grey fence into this blue fence using a filter she can turn do it with the British sea and sky. I don't think (and dont really care) that she is abroad. How could she leave Henners for such a long time on his own.
2020-09-15 (4).png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I've just noticed her highlight reel has been rejigged again!

Make and mend and seasons at the top of the bill to make way for the "" crafts"" she throws together and sprays white!

Reactions: 8
Just a thought, I am wondering if she is on holiday, could she be on a photo shoot ? for In the Style that she's been hankering after or for her Ebay/ Amazon that she 'buys' 🤔

Just a thought, I am wondering if she is on holiday, could she be on a photo shoot ? for In the Style that she's been hankering after or for her Ebay/ Amazon that she 'buys' 🤔
Not on holiday I ment lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she’ll definitely hang around until Christmas. Predictions look like she’s going to hit the big 4M around that time 🤢

I agree the radio silence so close to launch day of the oh so revealing/ground breaking mem-wah is odd though. Surely she’d be in the throws of radio/tv interviews by now even if only via a video link? 🤷‍♀️
Cat Deely is on everything promoting her book at the moment. I know who I’d rather watch!

Reactions: 5
I can reassure everyone that it was me who posted the picture.I was definitely not skulking around.
Photo was taken from the pavement and her perimiter fence is set two garden lengths back.
Take a look on a map of Maldon,there's a footpath less than 100 yards away that leads to a nature reserve called Northey Island.You can reach it by a causeway if the tide is right.It's a dog walkers paradise and i've been using it for many years.I thought I explained yesterday that I hadn't realised that the rear of her property could be seen from the road until I spotted the eyesore which is the pergola.It had not occurred to me.
It was an error of judgement on my part,but sometimes you can't do right for doing wrong on here.If I had told you I'd seen it alot of members would be jumping on me asking for receipts so it seems there's no pleasing some of you.
I'm not here to judge anyone but I honestly believe other posts have been much more sinister.I scroll past them and don't comment.
So,to reiterate,she definitely wasn't trolling herself.
However,I reluctantly admit that it could have been construed as an envasion of privacy.
Sorry fanny, I didn’t mean any offence. You’re right though people would have asked you for receipts. I should have worded my post better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also found a Pinterest board of hers under Sophie Rose Barker. All wedding photography ideas and it pretty much reads like her wedding album! Even back then she didn't have an independent thought.

I wanted to see her boards with her pergola ideas but I can't find a more recent one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t post on the Hinch thread often anymore but just wanted to say that my SIL bought me Hinchys cleaning stuff at the weekend - no idea why. I didn’t want to offend so I used it. It’s called rose wonderland but there is absolutely no rose smell to it. The clothes smelt horrible when they came out of the washer and it was so strong and sickly it triggered a migraine. 🙁 I ended up re-washing the load and her stuff is dumped in the under sink cupboard, and I will pass it onto someone else.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.