Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Ere4dgoss

adapted to fit - She’s hit 4mil but it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actually real.

News.
The tipping point episode featuring Inch has been found, @Hinchawakening has located it and popped it on YouTube. lol.

Red is cleaning.
Purple is inferred cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up (329).
Rest of Wednesday

Dinnertime.
Cleaned the kitchen.
Played with Ron.
Thursday.
Finally announced her 4 million bots, Jamie wrote a gushy message on an etch a sketch lol.
Throwback video to when she got the 1 million bots. Trace hit her in the face with something.
Ron brushing Henry.
Is she having a day off now to celebrate?
Went for a walk. His and her videos but the pram hood was different!
Henry rolled in fox poo again so had a bath.
More show racks, not for shoes but for the bathroom. Both posted videos.
She posted she must stop buying fake flowers.
Day 9 music challenge – an angry song so she chose a Beyoncé one.
Showed her tada week list of 4 days of doing naff all.
She is now off IG for a day or 2.
Friday.
Off for her but Inch is posting..

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Hasn’t soph learnt that constantly lying on her back isn’t good for the baby 🙄 probs why her bump doesn’t look as big as she’s constantly laying on her back festering on the sofa eating crisps! Lazy cow

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hasn’t soph learnt that constantly lying on her back isn’t good for the baby 🙄 probs why her bump doesn’t look as big as she’s constantly laying on her back festering on the sofa eating crisps! Lazy cow
I don't know how she lays like that. I've had 3 kids, and come the 3rd trimester your body tells you that it's not right. I clearly remember my heart pounding and feeling very strange, to the point that it would wake me up if I'd turned onto my back at night

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know how she lays like that. I've had 3 kids, and come the 3rd trimester your body tells you that it's not right. I clearly remember my heart pounding and feeling very strange, to the point that it would wake me up if I'd turned onto my back at night
Her followers aren't real,her back story is not real,her face isn't real (sorry Freda 🤣),her stories aren't real,omg what if.....

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Her followers aren't real,her back story is not real,her face isn't real (sorry Freda 🤣),her stories aren't real,omg what if.....
Honestly I've had visions of her telling Freda and her dad to sit down with Christmas hats on and a roast dinner back in the summer. She'll have told them that it was pre recording for something big and then announced the baby. She'll have told them she needs to keep the paps on their toes so her and Bollock man have come up with a great plan to keep it all in their control. Of course they just go along with it: MadMa would have told her how clever they were for their plan and dear old dad will have just "swallowed his knob" and done as he was told.
She posted at one point to say that she had less time to go in the pregnancy than she'd actually been pregnant and that was within a couple of days of the big announcement. Oooh Soph, it's a real page turner this story of yours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks a right slob on thst sofa. And lying like thst whilst pregnant isn't advised. I couldn't breathe when I was pregnant.

Reactions: 18
Honestly I've had visions of her telling Freda and her dad to sit down with Christmas hats on and a roast dinner back in the summer. She'll have told them that it was pre recording for something big and then announced the baby. She'll have told them she needs to keep the paps on their toes so her and Bollock man have come up with a great plan to keep it all in their control. Of course they just go along with it: MadMa would have told her how clever they were for their plan and dear old dad will have just "swallowed his knob" and done as he was told.
She posted at one point to say that she had less time to go in the pregnancy than she'd actually been pregnant and that was within a couple of days of the big announcement. Oooh Soph, it's a real page turner this story of yours 😂😂
Her real story would be a page turner for sure.
It would start, I grew up in a quaint "town" ruined by a greedy council.It was a lovely area before the likes of my ma relocated here in the hope of a better life.However,now the charm and infrastructure had been f***ed by the upstarts who can afford a property on one of the many faceless estates springing up all over the place.
Maldon used to have a dialect of its own but now all one can hear is the smack of lips and the feel of spittle all over.
Sorry🤣take some of this as tongue in cheek 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I’ve been wanting to say this for a while but been wary of coming across in the wrong way. So my preamble is I’m a believer in ALL BIRTHS ARE TRUE BIRTHS. As I’m a believer in fed is best etc. Etc.
I think she will have a c section this time. I think that her previous birth shook her. I think she was shocked at how hard labour would be and how it’s not like in the films. I imagine she hadn’t prepared with any classes and just assumed her body would know what to do - whereas these days you can access amazing classes to help you focus your mind and body.
I just have this gut feeling that she somehow believes that having a c section will be easier for her this time (I reiterate I do not share this view!!) and that she can control more of the birth by having one. Horrifically it also give her an excuse to be bed bound after (even though all the women I know who have had c sections - especially for second or more baby- are cracking on with life ridiculously soon after a c section.).
There’s so much sofa time. I don’t know. None of it sits right. We’ve all commented on the sofa time. She’s hardly preparing herself for birth by being active, fit and healthy. I just wouldn’t put it past her to have the completely ignorant view that she can just sit on her backside for 9 months and then have her c section.
I hope you know what I mean and by no waaayy do I think c sections are EASY. I think they are bloody hard!!!
Tbf she's probably got a surrogate and she's wearing fake bumps. Wouldn't put it past her the freaks...but no being serious, I reckon she's gonna share the reveal around her birthday and when I've googled it its in about 2 weeks? Then it's all go go go and baby will be here by mid March.
She honestly knocks me bad at how much of a lazy cow she is. You can tell she absolutely stinks of tit. I'm all for chilling but her sofa literally has the shape and stench permanently engraved cos she's never off the bloody thing.

Come on what do you know??? Do you think she’s had the baby???😳
Her neighbours can't stand her so I don't think she'd get away with having a secret baby. Unless she shuvs it in a bag for life when leaving the house(nothing would surprise me)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Scraping the barrel now - Snecky putting his flip flops on the shoe rack so she can have something to twine about tomorrow. How pathetic are these two if that is the best they can do for content, How on earth she still has any cleaning sponsors or any followers with more than one brain cell beats me !!

Reactions: 14
Scraping the barrel now - Snecky putting his flip flops on the shoe rack so she can have something to twine about tomorrow. How pathetic are these two if that is the best they can do for content, How on earth she still has any cleaning sponsors or any followers with more than one brain cell beats me !!
She's bored of cleaning, hence why her content is diabolical. She's 100% going to be doing an AD on sex toys soon. His and hers 🤮🤮 My bleeping Instagram is full of celebs and youtubers reviewing them. She's next. She wants to move away from the cleaning side after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Rob and Romesh Vs Art and this looks like the beginnings of a Hinch special 🤮
IMG_20210205_182041.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Does she even speak to Tracy
She must do at some point considering she lives in hinch’s loft

She’s bloody delusional if she thinks a c-section is the easy way out, I had one, I found it a lot harder than I thought it was going to be afterwards, I started to do too much soon after, I soon realised I shouldn’t have done, I didn’t lay on my sofa all day though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She didn’t have a troublesome delivery though did she ? Surely they won’t give you a c-section unless it’s necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure anyone can have a c-section if they wanted. Our Trust will just make a big deal of documenting it’s against Drs advice and it’s the mother’s choice and she’s aware of all the risks, read the NICE guidance etc etc to cover themselves

Reactions: 14
Exactly. That would mean she’s past the 20 week mark. So you’re telling me she kept this from her dad for roughly 5 months just so she could do the announcements at Christmas?
Personally I don’t think she’s had the baby. That’s a pretty big deception and I’m not sure her hincers will be ok with that. I totally understand having the baby and staying in your little new born bubble for a week or two before making an announcement. But she’s been showing pictures of her bump like she’s still pregnant. Why go through all that? What would it achieve? She definitely knows the sex of her baby and I think she’s due in a month or 2 but I don’t think she’s had the baby just yet. But stranger things have happened. My sister was telling me of an Instagramer who had her baby in January but didn’t mention it in her stories or anything then on Valentine’s days was like ‘my little valentines born 24th Jan blah blah blah’. So for like 2 weeks didn’t mention she had the baby just so she could do a Valentine’s Day post. I can see Sophie doing something like that. Her gender reveal will either be on her birthday or Valentine’s Day.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.