Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if this is really hateful or nasty to her, but her obsession with dozens of different cleaning products and the multiple long cleaning rituals reminds me of stuff I read in the book 'The Feminine Mystique'* in which chapters discuss how the commercial industry advertises multiple different kinds of cleaners to take up women's time as housewives and almost acts like all women are interested in is obsessively complex cleaning of the home. It encourages them to waste their money and makes them spend more time than they need on housework cause that's all they have to occupy them. The feminist end of the book tells women to say to themselves 'no I don't need multiple kinds of cleaners, I don't need to give the companies all my money'.

*It was published in the early 1960s by PhD level psychologist turned housewife Dr. Betty Friedan and it was the feminist text that really 'got women out of the home.'
Yep

Reactions: 3
She’s really hinting that she’s had some sort of surgery but I’m guessing that it would have had to be something essential this late in pregnancy? The gastric band being an issue is now making the most sense. Unless she had an op on her finger or something and is heavily exaggerating about being unable to sit herself up 🙄😂
Wait, she had/has a gastric band? How did I miss this????

Reactions: 3
Any idea how to report someone for not displaying AD when it's clear it's an advertisement? Sam faiers does it all the duck time on insta and it pissed me off, should jist unfollow her but feel like reporting it (matters made worse by the fact it's a disposable cup lined with plastic and a plastic lid)
Just go onto ASA website. There is a making a complaint section, it’s very easy to follow. You will need screenshots and url link to ad. I did one yesterday.

Reactions: 6
Just go onto ASA website. There is a making a complaint section, it’s very easy to follow. You will need screenshots and url link to ad. I did one yesterday.
Thanks very much. No idea why I've allowed it to annoy me as much as it has, but its really pissed me off

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go sleepyhead with reach out to hinch instantly 🙄 she knows exactly what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks very much. No idea why I've allowed it to annoy me as much as it has, but its really pissed me off
I reported one yesterday for RVK because it annoyed me and I’ve no idea why either. But it did! Think it was her responses in the text

Reactions: 5
As I know Sophie reads here I will post this, please DO NOT buy a sleep positioner for your baby. They are dangerous and will hopefully soon be banned! For safe sleeping check out the lullaby trust website. I work with families who have lost babies due to these things! Please Sophie, just don’t do it x

• Wow
Reactions: 50
As I know Sophie reads here I will post this, please DO NOT buy a sleep positioner for your baby. They are dangerous and will hopefully soon be banned! For safe sleeping check out the lullaby trust website. I work with families who have lost babies due to these things! Please Sophie, just don’t do it x
This! I replied to her story saying this, expecting a ban anytime now [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s 31-32 weeks pregnant . She paid on the 19th January for a private sexing scan when she was 16 weeks to find out the gender xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s 31-32 weeks pregnant . She paid on the 19th January for a private sexing scan when she was 16 weeks to find out the gender xx

Hasn't she paid for all her maternity care? So if you pay for your care, you can basically stay for however long you feel the need too. I reckon she's milking this until the baby arrives.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. If there's one thing she NEEDS to listen to it's safe sleep advice. It's really straightforward but so so many get it wrong.

Reactions: 14
This! I replied to her story saying this, expecting a ban anytime now [emoji849]
It’s scary these things are still on the market! I work in some quite deprived areas of London and these seem to be all rage at the moment. Myself and the other family intervention workers are constantly explaining the risks to our families 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s scary these things are still on the market! I work in some quite deprived areas of London and these seem to be all rage at the moment. Myself and the other family intervention workers are constantly explaining the risks to our families 😢
She’ll probably have cot bumpers too just to make it look ‘pretty’ 😩
Hopefully she’s received a few messages saying not to get the sleepyhead and she’ll actually listen. But no doubt if it gets gifted she’ll use it 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
We do not recommend them in work either (children’s hospital) it’s obviously up to parents to use them but there have been so many deaths with them, doesn’t bare thinking about

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.