Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I plan on spending the rest of my life doing what I do now"
Eating meal replacements alongside large amounts of junk food is not health goals, you absolute twonk!
Hopefully have some nice holidays , how beggy, I don’t think TUI will be sliding into her dms (which she cant read guuueeeyyyyy because she’s so busy and important and they like all are mixed up) anytime soon 🙄 she is diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm emailing child's farm to say how disgusted I am that they promote "natural" baby are products and are now entertaining a woman who quite happily influence her 2.4 million followers to pollute our world with synthetic scents anf pollute our seas with duck pine and endless bleeping zoflora.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 16369

I can't take credit for this, found it on a fan group! 😂 Maybe they are seeing the light more and more! :)

Has anyone seen any celebrity wearing those earrings?

Google totally let me down, or they don't exist. Either way this is the nearest I found, and not a celeb.

https://www.boohoo.com/textured-ove...VF4XVCh2-pgetEAQYASABEgLBDvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
That is funny 😂 very very true as well ...where was that?

It says worn by bloggers.... so that means all been gifted to try and promote them then and con people into buying them saying they are on trend...hardly celebs...just Celeb wannabes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Look who trying to sell us more tit of ebay 🤬😡
You’ve got to be an idiot to want any of that junk. 😂 I feel like she’s taking the most unnecessary stuff for her hospital bag. She has no idea. 😂 it’s all about big pants and huge sanitary towels ❕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’ve got to be an idiot to want any of that junk. 😂 I feel like she’s taking the most unnecessary stuff for her hospital bag. She has no idea. 😂 it’s all about big pants and huge sanitary towels ❕
Wait for the collab with Always discreet 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought exactly that. Who has told her this tit!? Jamie will end up with that fan thrown at his face because it'll annoy her. 2 lip balms..just why? 3 nighties.. how grim does she think this will be? Its not fashion show love.
Where are your big mumma knickers?
And that dummy will be too big for a newborn. I'll bet my last quid on it

• Haha
I thought exactly that. Who has told her this tit!? Jamie will end up with that fan thrown at his face because it'll annoy her. 2 lip balms..just why? 3 nighties.. how grim does she think this will be? Its not fashion show love.
Where are your big mumma knickers?
And that dummy will be too big for a newborn. I'll bet my last quid on it
All those white baby grows🤮 does she not know how sickly and messy tiny humans are? 🤦🏻‍♀️& packing a white “off the shoulder tee” for herself. Are you going on holiday hun? Get a big baggy nightie you’ll be pissin blood for the next 6 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All those white baby grows🤮 does she not know how sickly and messy tiny humans are? 🤦🏻‍♀️& packing a white “off the shoulder tee” for herself. Are you going on holiday hun? Get a big baggy nightie you’ll be pissin blood for the next 6 weeks.
It’s going to be an eye opening smack in the face of real life when she has a new born 🙊 no more glamour, no dignity when you’re pissing blood and your legs are up in stirrups being sewn up when the baby’s torn you from fanny to hole! Then months of baby sick, baby poop and sleepless nights. Welcome to to the real world hun 😏

She acts like the only woman to have ever been pregnant... women have been giving birth for millions of years ffs she’s no different to anyone else, and women don’t need some Essex bint telling them how to be pregnant and how too give birth 🙄😡
She’s also over egging the pudding a bit. Mysisterssurrogate is 9 months pregnant, and has raked her whole garden today and sewn a garden full of grass seed without so much as a mention of her pregnancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that she’s gained 8lb in the days since leaving hospital basically confirms that she was hospitalised due to her low weight and lack of eating, IMHO.

To gain that much in such a short time proves how very underweight she was and how severely she much have been restricting her calories.

Even so, she needs to consider actual nutritious meals instead of multicoloured tit cereal. She’s not out of the woods yet.

Reactions: 17
My gran was 6st 8lbs a few years ago and was prescribed nutrition shakes from the GP for her gain weight as quickly as possible. Her first week on them she gained 8lbs. That’s a lot of weight to gain so quickly so lord knows what MH has been eating to gain that. Definitely not the foods she’s been posting.

Reactions: 9
It’s going to be an eye opening smack in the face of real life when she has a new born 🙊 no more glamour, no dignity when you’re pissing blood and your legs are up in stirrups being sewn up when the baby’s torn you from fanny to hole! Then months of baby sick, baby poop and sleepless nights. Welcome to to the real world hun 😏

She acts like the only woman to have ever been pregnant... women have been giving birth for millions of years ffs she’s no different to anyone else, and women don’t need some Essex bint telling them how to be pregnant and how too give birth 🙄😡
She’s also over egging the pudding a bit. Mysisterssurrogate is 9 months pregnant, and has raked her whole garden today and sewn a garden full of grass seed without so much as a mention of her pregnancy!
I was basically fisted after I had my tiny human, the consultant came rushing in due to a massive haemorrhage, shoved his WHOLE fist up there and was pumping up and down to try & stem the bleeding. Wasn’t the most pleasant experience of my life. If she thinks this is gonna be in anyway shape or form glamorous she’s got another thing coming. Unless she’s having an elective section 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to be split from hole to
navel Jamie put down the dish cloths and get yasen down Boots and get her a few packs of maternity pads the ones the size of a child’s mattress and pack of paper pants . There’s nothing glamorous about a split difference and piles like a bunch of grapes , she needs to swap her lip balm for anusol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's so frustrating to see and even more so that people are oblivious to it.

It's obvious she gets paid for her 'swipe ups' anyone not drawn into her ebay fantasy would know they can just nip to their local wilkos, home bargains and b&m to get what they want for half the price she is advertising them for.
Thing is though they are so obsessed they have to have the exact one from the exact place she gets it so another shop could do the egg chair like Lidl does but it’s not where grinch got hers so they won’t buy it there
, they’re delusional

Reactions: 7
I think what I'm looking forward to the most is when the baby does a massive explosive yellow tit. You know the kind, where it's down their leg and right up to their neck and soaked through absolutely everything.
Oh and projectile vomit with no warning.
Welcome to the world of actual cleaning!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think what I'm looking forward to the most is when the baby does a massive explosive yellow tit. You know the kind, where it's down their leg and right up to their neck and soaked through absolutely everything.
Oh and projectile vomit with no warning.
Welcome to the world of actual cleaning!! 😂
& the stench that clings in your nose for hours😂

• Haha
How dirty are her toilets that she needs to use 2 rim block things and more toilet cleaner?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.