Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals. Can’t Hinch, too much of a task. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion

Only competent in spraying febreeze, so needs to make money selling Pat Butcher's earrings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhh 8lb weight gain!! This is the first time she has ever mentioned weight isn’t it (other than the book, which, no, I haven’t read)? Bit random, other than if she has read here. Does this confirm there was a problem in regards to her weight?

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Hinch yourself homeless....while the grinch laughs all the way to the bank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She should let her husband take a break from all the cleaning. It’s so unnecessary, it’s not like her place is filthy. They should be chilling out before the baby arrives! They won’t get 5 minutes to themselves with a newborn. 😩

Reactions: 15
Maybe im naieve or dont quite "get" it but here goes.
I used to be a "hincher", didnt buy swipe ups but i watched her videos, but the cleaning products, thought she was like the girl nextdoor but a bit thick. Obvs thats exactly what she wants us to think, and yes shes very bloody good at it. But its snowballed and why do people literally worship her?
Iv read through posts on here, i agree with it all. Shes fake, two faced, an absolute witch! But how have people got so sucked it to the point of having bleeping cardboard cut outs of her in their house 😯🤷🏻‍♀️ its weird and its creepy. Are some people that stupid?!?!? Or are they genuinely brainwashed by hinch.
I probably sound horrible but i cant wait to see if it ever just crumbles around her for us all to see.
I’m an ex Hincher too 👋🏼. I’ve seen her go from what she was to what she is now. Basically just a selling machine! I got sucked into a few things until I had a word with myself! I realised after watching her for a few months that she never actually pulls her furniture out, masks the smells in her house with sprays, and couldn’t clean her own hole! She’s sucked in vulnerable peolple and it’s so wrong. And don’t even get me started on the state she’s in physically (and probably mentally) whilst heavily pregnant. The poor baby. Disgrace she is!!

Reactions: 18
I
I’ve posted photos on a previous thread of her in 2011 and she’s never looked overweight in the slightest. If anything, she looked normal and healthy
I don't honestly believe she ever was "overweight".. I can't imagine that she would have got that skinny due to an apparent band not being removed but no longer working, especially not while pregnant.. I think she was obviously trying as with the slim fast that has been noted.. maybe pressures to stay slim due to being in the spotlight, but it would be a lot better if she was just herself.. so much pressure on everyone thinking there is something wrong with themselves because of all these crappy filters and edits on social media.. where did all the real people go?
Unless she has an extremely fast metabolism, in which case it's unlikely she ever would have been "fat".

Reactions: 14
Thread name: Earrings are rank but it's cash in the bank..Hinch love, your taste is mank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I was waiting for the rug ad/mention to appear after yesterdays sudden hoovering of it, it was left folded over for a while on previous story that’s now gone....the one with the wipes in, maybe to draw people’s attention to it, I noticed, left like that for no reason except get your attention. Also with the amount of crap she’s sprayed on that over the past weeks or months including greasy Lenor it looks too good, I wouldn’t be surprised if that is a new rug !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is so shocking I didn’t even realised that happened until watching chl stories I’ve probably contributed to her and others profits unknowingly as I’ve used the swipe up just to see how much something is no intention of buying what they’re selling and often buy from eBay and Amazon anyway so would go on to my app and buy whatever I was buying (nothing to do with what they’re selling) but it still tracks in the app anything u buy on the site 😱 it’s so sneaky! I’ve deleted my cookies and history today
Well done for deleting your cookies :love: Ironically, I would've probably not minded her reaping rewards from my purchases as it doesn't cost me any more, but until she is transparent about her reasons for the ebay swipe ups, I'm not adding to her wealth any more because it's just so damn sneaky lol. Like you I probably did before I found out :confused: If she was honest about it, before I disliked her for all the shady business dealings, I'd not mind. If she was putting it to good use like buying the bird food I'd even be all for it :)

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that she's not honest about it and actively even lies about it, it's just ... ugh. It's not nice. It comes across as desperately using the very people supporting her and being kind to her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder when the swipe up will be shared for those asking where her scales are from

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe im naieve or dont quite "get" it but here goes.
I used to be a "hincher", didnt buy swipe ups but i watched her videos, but the cleaning products, thought she was like the girl nextdoor but a bit thick. Obvs thats exactly what she wants us to think, and yes shes very bloody good at it. But its snowballed and why do people literally worship her?
Iv read through posts on here, i agree with it all. Shes fake, two faced, an absolute witch! But how have people got so sucked it to the point of having bleeping cardboard cut outs of her in their house 😯🤷🏻‍♀️ its weird and its creepy. Are some people that stupid?!?!? Or are they genuinely brainwashed by hinch.
I probably sound horrible but i cant wait to see if it ever just crumbles around her for us all to see.
Stupid, naive and vulnerable! That’s what makes it so bad!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's still advertising that stupid banned gm cereal.

Dumb and Dumber. Get that coin, at great expense to health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"I plan on spending the rest of my life doing what I do now"
Eating meal replacements alongside large amounts of junk food is not health goals, you absolute twonk!

"Hopefully some nice holidays"
yes, paid for by the naïve people you say are all your friends

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ohhh 8lb weight gain!! This is the first time she has ever mentioned weight isn’t it (other than the book, which, no, I haven’t read)? Bit random, other than if she has read here. Does this confirm there was a problem in regards to her weight?
I stopped watching her for a while after she announced her pregnancy. I got tired of her shilling baby stuff right off the bat. So assuming she was 3 months pregnant then, Dec, when I started watching several weeks later I was startled at her dramatic weight loss during that time.

I'd say she absolutely has eating issues. She has all the symptoms and makes all the comments.

I don't know any other pregnant lady that buys slimfast while pregnant and has a shelf stocked with it. Just before she was in hospital she was replacing meals with some crappy cereal and in her story she was all teeth, skeletal really.

i wouldn't mind so much if she just did it to herself, but there's her fans she's encouraging to do the same thing and that poor baby!

She has an absolute gall and cheek to just write that she focuses on Health. Does she FK! It's got to the stage I have to believe the opposite of what she says, as she's lying that much.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.