Mrs Hinch #226 The world is in luck, Hinch has finally shut up..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just looked at Jamies tagged photos on Insta. Hes just getting tagged in cleaning products 😬 his phone must ping and he thinks 'oh get in one of the lads has got on me' he looks at his phone and its 'mrshinchlover' tagging him in a pic she took of her bottle of Elbow Grease. What a life!
I wonder if they ever read these comments and laugh? I'm sitting here, trying to eat my breakfast and choking because I'm laughing so much at your comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning all, wasn’t able to comment on the last thread as took my mum out shopping and heading out with her again today but think I’ve caught up. I’ve only been on tattle since lockdown more or less, lurking for a while and then got a profile and joined in the fun. Loved seeing some of the hints I hadn’t seen before and have enjoyed catching up with some more recent crap that she’s done again; as someone said, she really is comedy gold. Thanks for making me feel welcome to this lovely group and I really feel like I know some of you - not in a Hinch creepy way though btw. Back later to see if she reappears or there is more reminiscing. Thanks one and all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Bugger I came to do my epic thread title and it’s already been done.
anyway as I’m giggling to myself here it is
”trolls provide content while soPH is still AWOL, isn’t it time we were put on the payroll?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
So guyzzz what do we do from here? Where's our morning pic of "the adventures of ron and hen". How do we make stuff out of pastry without being shown? Where's mummaz?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Morning all, wasn’t able to comment on the last thread as took my mum out shopping and heading out with her again today but think I’ve caught up. I’ve only been on tattle since lockdown more or less, lurking for a while and then got a profile and joined in the fun. Loved seeing some of the hints I hadn’t seen before and have enjoyed catching up with some more recent crap that she’s done again; as someone said, she really is comedy gold. Thanks for making me feel welcome to this lovely group and I really feel like I know some of you - not in a Hinch creepy way though btw. Back later to see if she reappears or there is more reminiscing. Thanks one and all.
You are very welcome! We are a lovely bunch really. Despite how himch makes us out to be lol. We’re like a little community of friends xo

Reactions: 27
She’ll come back tomorrow with a morning from ron and hen montage of what they’ve done this weekend, then she’ll show all the messages of support from her army saying how amazing she is and that they miss her, tagged photos and stories of pissy wonderland and then it’ll be business as normal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I missed this gem so someone will fill in

The morning she told everyone that she was having tummy troubles or something then she deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You just know she’s writing in her “hinch notebook available in supermarkets now” everything we’ve said for content and ideas, am I the only one who cringes when she makes a passive reference to tattle? Like it’s so obvious she’s not in control at all... it bothers hinch so much that we’re not on this ‘magical ride with her’ and I have a new version of her crappy song

🎶my house has never been so hazardous, since this instagram that I’ve seen
Now everything I owe sets of my asthma because of this crappy zoflora,
what she’s advertising is wrong
Hinchy are ya sulking, are ya whinging
Hinchy are ya sulking are ya whinginggggg
Please remember zoflora is disenfectantttttt
But other influencers will get the blame
She won’t have bad press on her name🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When Henry took one for tattle and tit on the floor indoors and she “fell” down the stairs

Or when her wisdom teeth? were playing up and she was in so much pain but asif by magic the next day she was fine

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So guyzzz what do we do from here? Where's our morning pic of "the adventures of ron and hen". How do we make stuff out of pastry without being shown? Where's mummaz?
While it was quiet on here yesterday I did a little bit of baking, just a quick pastry number, some bread and a little cake.

Hope this helps 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
SS hasn't posted today so I wonder if Grinchy is off as well, tired poor loves from doing nothing all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find this whole digital detox for mental health a bit patronising?

Particularly as it's being lauded by social media influencers, who are in fact, the cause of social media becoming such a toxic environment :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 158
When hen got stuck behind the shed and she tried to use a stick to poke him out 😂 someone had screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.