Mrs Hinch #224 Hinch's eyes have chemical burnzz, mixing products, when will she learnzz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell see all the hinchers are throffing at the gash today over her new fabric softener. Bottles of spring awakening are being kicked out of Narnia up and down the country 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Nahh it's not that, just if i released a product i doubt I'd just have the one box. Cute how you're so patronising though ❤❤❤❤
There's no doubt about it, she never has to buy anything P&G!
Scrap that, she never has to really buy anything at all.
Point is though, at least show the box you've been using so its at least a little bit believable

Reactions: 18
I'm going in with a very early thread suggestion:

Soph launches Rose Wonderland,
to cover up Zoflo Blunderland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
A few mentioned the fireplace yesterday, there it is.

Just need to see Polly.

fire.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that the fireplace you guyzzzz mentioned??? And amazing put her custard creams out without advertising for Tesco....well done Zoph your learning!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting excited about washing liquid, anyone would think she mixed the formula designed the packaging, this women, honestly her life is one long bore, In fact I wish she would bore the duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's no doubt about it, she never has to buy anything P&G!
Scrap that, she never has to really buy anything at all.
Point is though, at least show the box you've been using so its at least a little bit believable
Oh I have no doubt she owns more than one of each product

I can't understand why if she LOVES it so much you'd do 4 wash loads before showing your followers. An average wash of around an hour? So 4 hours later she's showed her followers? Waiting 4 hours to show something you've been SO EXCITED for.

Then uses an open tub later when doing washing with it. It's all just bull.

She can't keep up with her own lies.

P. S didn't mean to quote you just can't undo the quote 😬

Reactions: 20
Am I being thick or is the point in the ‘all in one’ tabs that YOU DONT NEED TO ADD ANYTHING ELSE?! But she then adds fabric softener?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Wow that recent video outside, Ron really does not give one duck about this mad woman. Searching behind him for his actual parent and her giggling like a banshee. She’s definitely been off her meds the last few days, need to get Jaymeyyyy to get your top up when he’s at the bookies Zoph hun.
I’m not sure that Jaymeyy is welcome at the pharmacy, didn’t he make a dick of himself trying to buy the morning after pill for her a few weeks ago, pulling the Do you know who my wife is?’ card when challenged? I’ve no idea what thread that story was on but I’m sure one of you Tattle bastards will remember. 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m not sure that Jaymeyy is welcome at the pharmacy, didn’t he make a dick of himself trying to buy the morning after pill for her a few weeks ago, pulling the Do you know who my wife is?’ card when challenged? I’ve no idea what thread that story was on but I’m sure one of you Tattle bastards will remember. 😍
Ah not sure I seen that, I’ve been on a two week ban so not been able to post 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I have no doubt she owns more than one of each product

I can't understand why if she LOVES it so much you'd do 4 wash loads before showing your followers. An average wash of around an hour? So 4 hours later she's showed her followers? Waiting 4 hours to show something you've been SO EXCITED for.

Then uses an open tub later when doing washing with it. It's all just bull.

She can't keep up with her own lies.

P. S didn't mean to quote you just can't undo the quote 😬
Probably done a load of cloffs, another load of jaymmmmeeee's vest, another load of ronnies small and too tight clothes and then another load of just her door mat!! But she washes at 30 so its all good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1599147611818.png

Thread 204 post 514

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Just giving a close scrutiny to her September lists. It’s basically her intended content for the month. Not a list like us normal folk would use. It’s to go alongside her storyboarded content for the month. I wonder where they will be off to? I’m calling bingo on them actually going abroad.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.