Mrs Hinch #224 Hinch's eyes have chemical burnzz, mixing products, when will she learnzz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the laundry tab sealed/unsealed.. She probably has loads of boxes if she has just released a new product.. I don't think that really is a lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine being so sad that you’d want to go to Home Bargains today just to buy these new releases! I mean we are talking about products that wash your clothes, hardly EXCITING to me anyway!

Reactions: 34
Nahh it's not that, just if i released a product i doubt I'd just have the one box. Cute how you're so patronising though ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Nahh it's not that, just if i released a product i doubt I'd just have the one box. Cute how you're so patronising though ❤❤❤❤
So she used a full box of washing tablets on 4 loads of washing? She must have done, other wise why would she need to open a new box? ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she ever just open a window in “Henry’s” room? Instead of spraying it with crap constantly. Febreeze just reminds me of covering up sick smells 🤮😂

• Sick
Reactions: 46
To be fair the laundry tab sealed/unsealed.. She probably has loads of boxes if she has just released a new product.. I don't think that really is a lie?
It's ticked off on her Hinch haul, so maybe she wants us to think she had to go out to buy a pack 😂

Reactions: 11
the way she pronounces the "Ts" in her words makes me want to slam broken glass into my bleeping eyeballs just to feel something other than RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm Just learning guuyyzzzz
The question of what Zof did before Hinching always bothered me as she can't tell anyone the benefits of using a product except she just laaves itttT. Anyway found this..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Yes you are correct she won't have the odd box, her Narnia in the garage will be full of the #gifted crap.

But we all share the love here ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 11
So she obviously realised she was advertising Tesco as someone yesterday said and taken her custard creams out of the packet today. Hi Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YoUrE jUsT jEaLoUzzzz. Oh duck off into the bleeping bin. Ive no time for these useless arseholes today. Finally had an opthamologist appt this morning, 6 months after my stroke (should have been 6 weeks but hey ho. COVID). I am now legally blind. No more recovery. That’s the best my eyes are gonna get. Now of course this isn’t Hinchys fault and nor does the world stop. I’m not the only 1 and at least I’m still alive. But their pathetic behaviour, rushing out to buy laundry products which they don’t need, in a smell like all others, from a begging lazy twunt is just nipping me today. WAKE UP!!!! She’s a manipulative user

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.