Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
So. Popped into Home Bargains after work to pick up some shampoo. Takes a wander down the laundry aisle, theres a woman looking at the shelves. I stopped too, to see this Rose Winterland crap.

Woman: Are you looking for the Hinch one too?
Me: Hinch woman?
Woman: yeah the one off Instagram, she's brought this out (picks up the Rose crap)
Me: Never heard of her. I wont buy that Lenor crap anyway, its tested on animals.
Woman: No it ain't. Shes got a dog.
Me: well she obviously doesnt care about animals - maybe you should read the packaging. *walk away

Gets to the end of the aisle, look back, shes putting it back on the shelf....Tattle 1 Hinch 0!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 265
Well I don’t use fabric softener anyway but I can’t say rose really screams winter to me. The biggest bug for me about hinch followers is that they have to have what she has. Iv never understood that. But today I saw the good side to a hinch follower. My cousin. So she has struggled for years with mental health. Twice she has tried to end her life. Her house has always been disgusting. We’d help sort it then she’d be back in a mess in no time. Her clothes were scruffy and her own personal hygiene wasn’t great. I went to see her today she told me months ago she’d started following hinch. Well today I was shocked her house and her looks amazing. She isn’t out to copy her but watching her has given her motivation. She’s doing well at work. If hinch would rein it in and focus on just bringing fun to cleaning Like she did at the start she could do good. I made my cousin promise that she won’t become silly and spend money she hasn’t got. Today she was going to go and get some of the new washing things because she’s nearly run out. And it genuinely made me smile. I still can’t say I like hinch but today it was hard hate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 120

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last thread as well as this at the same time!

This from @Megan29220 DEFINITELY needs to be the next thread title:

"We aren't just any trolls. We are M&S pastry trolls"

Best comment of the week! 😂😂😂😂👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Can't believe how fast these threads are moving recently not to mention the amount of new members we're getting. Good to see that so many people are seeing the light.

Reactions: 79

mammaof3

VIP Member
Can someone please post her doing the worm again please? I think we should post it a few times every thread so she knows we’ll never forget and she’ll never live it down 😏 🖕🏻

Your wish is my command.

I also made this when she was eating an ice lolly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Astonishing

VIP Member
Can I just point out too that I’m a VIP again
I’ll let you all have a free sample of my new Lenor fragrance that I’m releasing soon,
Sparkling Wine and Hinch’s Demise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Ive thought Long and hard about posting this as it is so difficult.......

when I went to home bargains earlier I bought peony blush zoflora.
I have since said 9 hail shadyessexes and flogged my self with a piece of rope from stacey solomans junk trunk.
i jussssst canttttt help iTTTT, guyzzzz. I JUST LOVE ITTTTTTTT.
PEONY MANZZZZ. MUMMAZZZZZ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Dollypol

So this morning she'd already done 4 loads with it yet the sealed tab hadn't been removed..

Screenshot_20200903_155324.jpg

Then just, tabs been removed..

Screenshot_20200903_155338.jpg

The lies are just pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
YoUrE jUsT jEaLoUzzzz. Oh fuck off into the fucking bin. Ive no time for these useless arseholes today. Finally had an opthamologist appt this morning, 6 months after my stroke (should have been 6 weeks but hey ho. COVID). I am now legally blind. No more recovery. That’s the best my eyes are gonna get. Now of course this isn’t Hinchys fault and nor does the world stop. I’m not the only 1 and at least I’m still alive. But their pathetic behaviour, rushing out to buy laundry products which they don’t need, in a smell like all others, from a begging lazy twunt is just nipping me today. WAKE UP!!!! She’s a manipulative user

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

holiwalk

Am I being thick or is the point in the ‘all in one’ tabs that YOU DONT NEED TO ADD ANYTHING ELSE?! But she then adds fabric softener?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Astonishing

VIP Member
Actual true story that she’s missing the lettuce so she’s not actually making sure anything is missing she’s just being a dickhead as per

for the first time since lockdown all 4 children were in bed asleep by 730. Absolute dream because the twins haven’t been going to bed until like 9-930 might make me a shitty mum but quite frankly without the school stimulation and whatever they just won’t sleep

so I’m a happy astonishing tonight
Poured a large wine and I’m just thinking
Obviously I don’t work.. but my best friend has worked all of lockdown in a real shitty situation too without a partner to look after her kids
Never have I seen Hinch acknowledge anyone who’s worked through corona or anything
She sits on her “perfect” arse day In day out and posts all these awful hacks and tips
Vestlife is a complete waste of space
it really makes me dislike her more and more the more I think about it.

her army can call us jobless trolls and losers.
I would work if I could I love work and I miss it but I love my kids more, and unlike her I put them first!

so just a round of applause to all you trolls who work or don’t, make sacrifices for your family and just for being an amaZing bunch of people.
i just LOVE ya
You’ve kept me going this year in more ways than you’ll ever ever know ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Laylajuggins

Nahh it's not that, just if i released a product i doubt I'd just have the one box. Cute how you're so patronising though ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 60