Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sage42

Just got mine this morning not that it was Mario I don’t follow him at all but somebody on here talked about it the other day. Smells delicious the coconut one anyway got to try it in my laundry and as hinch would say I’m SO EXCITED GUYZZZZZ
Iv heard a bit about method
Wheredid you get it from?

Reactions: 3

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
My mum used to use Bold and her clothes always smelt of all the fake smell after washing. Now as she’s 94 I’m in charge of her shopping and washing and I use a powder like fairy with soda crystals and white vinegar instead of fabric conditioner. Her washing smells fab and her house doesn’t stink of bold.
I'm a total convert this year also started using white vinegar instead of fabric softener and soda crystals and I have basic ownbrand powder my clothes come out great and don't smell like a chip shop at all 😂

• Wow

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Theres absolutely no way that she just rinsed that filter under the water either and it came out that clean.
I wash mine with really hot soapy water and it never comes out looking like that.
I'll bet that's a spare filter, because even general dust causes the filters to stain slightly
Is that even the one she uses.I thought it was standing proud on Polly?

Misssj80

VIP Member
Nah not seen it for a while. Its in a ridiculous place because there was zero thought put into it.
If it was always a dream of hers she should have planned it as a focal point when planning the extension.
The room is huge but just so cluttered at the one end
Oh I forgot how she said a fireplace had always been her dream, was this said before or after they gifted it 😂

SunshineRae

VIP Member
New thread ↓↓↓

Shall we go for this one then Trolls x
Ohh sorry, I just saw this @mammaof3 , after I posted the new thread. I can't seem to edit thread titles anymore, but maybe admin can?

Jynx09

I can categorically state that my eyes have NEVER "burned from tiredness". You need to rethink the shite you douse your house in
To be fair to her, mine have defo burned from tiredness. Shift worker.

Reactions: 2

mammaof3

VIP Member
Quite right....I’ve amended it lol! At least this was the last place I saw it....

The egg chair is in the corner behind the new extension under an awning now

New thread ↓↓↓

Ohh sorry, I just saw this @mammaof3 , after I posted the new thread. I can't seem to edit thread titles anymore, but maybe admin can?
No that's fine, it was just a suggestion x

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Yes they replied the same to me " We are in no way directly affiliated with Mrs Hinch so therefore have no control of the content she posts using our products. We continue to share safe usage guidance across our social channels and always advise our customers to follow on-pack instructions. "
Im not sure if they have ever gifted her stuff?
I’m playing catch up, so sorry if it’s already been said. Zoflora gifted her a shed load of Spring Fresh when she was harping on that it was her favourite fragrance and she couldn’t get it anymore.

Sage42

I might be wrong here but didn't she once put up a story about no longer being able to find her favourite Springtime Zoflora in the shops anymore and then a day or so later she got a delivery of a box full of it with a card saying "Lots of love from Zoflora" or something like that.
Now if Zoflora are saying they're not directly affiliated with her, one of them is telling lies.........
On one of her zoflo highlights

Yes they replied the same to me " We are in no way directly affiliated with Mrs Hinch so therefore have no control of the content she posts using our products. We continue to share safe usage guidance across our social channels and always advise our customers to follow on-pack instructions. "
Im not sure if they have ever gifted her stuff?

Attachments

• Heart