Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
The egg chair is in the corner behind the new extension under an awning now

No that's fine, it was just a suggestion x
I thought it had moved! Can you remember if they got the awning before or after the extension? Does it go acros the whole back or just over the dining room doors, or the new doors?

Reactions: 2

Bigbird2

Chatty Member

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Tried everywhere even youtube!
Thanks Iโ€™ll have a look ๐Ÿ˜Š
Just had a look at the last channel I watched last night ( had a few too many so couldn't remember ) I have virgin so the channel I was watching was 110 sky one . Hope that helps atv ๐Ÿ˜Š

mammaof3

VIP Member
I thought it had moved! Can you remember if they got the awning before or after the extension? Does it go acros the whole back or just over the dining room doors, or the new doors?

I'm not sure when they got it but it only covers the new bit I believe. I shall go on a hunt for piccies

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What she means is sat outside his room whilst he cries it out.
How do you knows its so he cries it out? I put my son to bed and he doesnt cry it out but sometimes he wakes back up so I hang about outside his room just in case he's not completely settled. Has she said she does cry it out before...?

Justcheckingin

How can this still be a debate? And why does anybody care? I breastfed both my kids it doesn't make me superior to any other mother.
Plus it was mostly because I'm a lazy f*cker and the idea of making bottles in the middle of the night filled me with dread.
Same...I didnโ€™t make one bottle through 2 kids. itโ€™s really the icing on the cake of breastfeeding. ๐Ÿคฃ

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
PS sorry for quoting your post ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just saw all the preachers about formula feeding and it pissed me off! ๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
I wondered there for a minute ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm actually on Grinches side here for once ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1

Sloppy mess

I was just about to comment on the scratches and say she hasn't had it long.
How is their sink so scratched!? They've not had it long. Mine is about 20 years old and no where near as scratched as theirs.
Also,I'm going for a BINGO of an OK magazine at home shoot with the pair of them around the time of the memoirs release. They feature all sorts of Z list celebs so Grinch and Inch will fit right in.

Reactions: 1