Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcissistic bellend- notice how many times she wrote โ€˜Iโ€™ on that bleeping outhouse kitchen picture. bleeping Saint Sophie, so benevolent, such a saviour

Reactions: 27
Guyzzzz she's only telling us to 'stop for a minute, please'. Thanks for that soph, I'll make sure I time myself then normal service shall resume ATV ๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she is so up her own arse, MY kitchen, I GAVE them, I HAD fitted for them, blah blah bleeping blah. Don't gift someone something if all you are going to do is make it about you FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Determined to pull her apart? Just imagine, if she didnt tell as many lies as she does, and show as many dangerous practices as she does, and exploit her child in the way that she does, no one would have anything bad to say about her. Hey ho thats life Zoph, try having a little insight, it might help. Oh and at least I get to spend lots of lovely time with my family. And they see my face, not the back of my phone. So dear Soph, we are here, talking about you, for as long as you keep up the pretence that you're little honest Zoph. Stop being a bloody victim you cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah gosh that last pic of Ma and Soph, stuff of nightmares that. When you wake up suddenly at 3am and think somethings hovering over you staring into your soul. Its them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ve stopped for minute to think... Nope I still dislike her. Onwards with the Tattling! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Home bargains are advertising a new bold washing scent with Mrs Hinch on Instagram

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hi Sophie, yes we are determined to pull you apart. Because you are an absolute waste of space and you are scum. Hope you enjoy todayโ€™s catch up hun xxxx

Reactions: 29
I spend all my free time with my loved ones AND ALL my working hours with THE WORLDS loved ones thanks Soph!

I save lives, prevent death, care for post op patients, Iโ€™ve laid with dying patients who have no one, Iโ€™ve gone home smelling of OTHERS loved ones and cried for hours over those people!

Your still a bleep! Still an absolute narcissist SO Iโ€™ll continue to have an opinion!!!

Evening tattlers ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
It shows what an absolute monster and cold hearted witch she is. She must have skin thicker than I rhino. If I read half the staff that is said about my kid, husband and family Iโ€™d be a wreck and pack it all in. Not her, she actually plays up to it! That is one cold mofo right there!

Reactions: 56
Aw she doesn't like being bullied even though she is one of the biggest bullies going.

Did your chat with your mamma prove productive? Are you a changed woman?

And why isn't Sandy Mans wearing any shoes? I bet dogs piss in that sandpit.

sandymans.png
Tulisa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.