Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't clean, can't look after her own child alone, and can't even build a sandcastle!
Apart from lie, is there anything this 30 year old complete imbecile can do??

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So many questions!
1) who was he throwing the frisbee too?
2) where's the handles on the kitchen cupboards?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First thing, why isnt she showing her son how to build a sandcastle? Second thing, mr hinch! Bad enough putting up with her but the two of them!! He's so corny!!

Reactions: 23
I’ve hardly been on here because I unfollowed the grinch and I swear my insta is so much better.
Howevaaaaaa
Look what was on my feed today 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Did she mention she was beautiful Btw I never realised?

duck off you pathetic bleep

HORSE
I hate the wrong use of women/woman! I know she has many faces but she is a woman!! Albeit a bit of a manly looking one!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also I was watching a film on Disney XD today with my toddler called the curse of princess ivy.
it’s about a women who was jealous of everyone and demanded to have her own kingdom and control everyone including her family, and she kept turning everything either grey or black to drain the colour from it, so she was slowly building an empire to become queen of her grey castle

Wtf !!

sound familiar hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'd completely forgotten about that old kitchen. The one she got new cupboards for and a new worktop to then rip it all out for a whole new kitchen a few weeks later?!

Reactions: 11
No talc neck for Vest boy tonight after he's posted that vid of Hinch looking like a crumpled piece of paper 😔💔 thoughts and prayers x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd completely forgotten about that old kitchen. The one she got new cupboards for and a new worktop to then rip it all out for a whole new kitchen a few weeks later?!
and she kept the tiles because her Pa put them up.

Wanted to make something special with them. so the builder took them down carefully, then she later proceeded to smash them up for some concrete stepping stones, that haven't seen the light of day since.

Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
guyzzzz she wants us to spend time with our loved ones. that’s exactly what I’m doing with my tattle family 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.