Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also....blue rubber gloves to hoover the couch but pink ones to clean the space tidy out? Unless she's got downstairs and upstairs gloves I think we may be seeing a pre record?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought that, dogs wouldn’t fall asleep being grasped like that. Hinch might have raised him to be a needy bastard but most dogs like to get themselves all comfy before they sleep, not being grasped onto like a sponsorship deal
I dog walks around in circles b4 finally settling down no way would she fall asleep like that x

Reactions: 7
She has the kids outfits arranged into sets? What outfits? He lives in one pieces and a bib??? The only time I’ve seen you make kind of an effort is when you put that £2 flammable eBay waistcoat on him for his birthday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just for the newbies. I feel this needs a reshow on this quiet Friday. To show how batshit the barmy army are. This is Ron Mcdon made from mashed potato. Still a total favourite of mine 🤣
Oh this was one of my favourite days on Tattle! Soph’s first mother anniversary. Sorry, I mean Ronald’s birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly with the amount that poor girl has done this past fortnight I just hope Ma Barker is returning old Ron with a roast chicken (don’t forget the turmeric) cos this poor petal is gonna start withering soon if she doesn’t take it easy, she needs to slow down with how busy her days and weeks are before she burns out!! Can’t imagine cleaning my cupboards out the same week as recording an audiobook, the horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Showing us Ronnies drawers!!! And his ‘dungarees’ omg she’s so bloody obviously on here!!
and I thought Jamie wasn’t going to be long!!! Surely that was 4 hours ago???

Reactions: 14
Who was talking about Tesco baby clothes before? What’s the betting at Willy Hill she gets him a load of new outfits later too? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Who mentioned her bloody moss 🤣
My god, does anyone actually give a tit what carpet powder she uses and her favourite scent? How anyone actually consumes her content for enjoyment boggles my mind.. I feel catatonic with boredom and disinterest by just looking at that screenshot haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Showing us Ronnies drawers!!! And his ‘dungarees’ omg she’s so bloody obviously on here!!
and I thought Jamie wasn’t going to be long!!! Surely that was 4 hours ago???
Once he gets on them fruities he loses all concept of time. She’ll be fitting feathers whilst he is spunking her book advance down Paddy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.