Mrs Hinch #220 A cleaning trolley 4 an ignorant twig what a weird example of dreaming big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks again to @Happy_Tortoise with 52 vote shortened slightly to fit : A cleaning trolley for an ignorant twig, what a weird example of “dreaming big‘’

voice notes lying about things on thread 151 page
For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st.
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background.
She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

(If someone could post the boomerang that would be great!)

last thread round up ...
Super fast thread consisted of a day out at Nanaz day care for Ronnielonglegs eating wotsits and watching tv like a real ‘toddler’!!! Don’t sound so surprised as he is an actual toddler! Then Zo done a quick fresh n up Friday before revealing she had a bought herself an actual cleaning trolley!!! You know something magically appearing from the garage like it does and she’s overjoyed with it pretending to be a real cleaner... feel free to add.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So this cleaning trolley is going to stay in the garage. Then when it's chucking it Dow she's going to wheel it outside, through the rain and muck and bump it up the steps into her lounge. And how the fck is she getting it up the stairs. What an absolute waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I'm just speechless at her latest stunt for the Gram.
"Polly" the trolley. She's having a bleeping laugh. Just when I think she can no longer shock me, she outdoes herself once more.
I really do think she needs some sort of help as her obsession for unnecessary plastic and tat is very unhealthy.
Not to mention rubbing people up the wrong way by bragging about all the useless crap she buys.
It seems money is no object with the Grinch. She can splash out £80 on a cleaning trolley that will end up being disposed of at the tip when she's had enough of playing with it. Yet there's people out there in the real world working their arses off just to put food on the table and making sure they have a roof over their head.
She really is an hole. She needs to scoop herself up and throw herself in the bleeping Polly trolley bin bag.
I'm bleeping livid and disgusted at her behaviour. 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
The worm featuring the girl from The Ring

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"memorable day"??? Is she for real? The birth of your kids, marriage, or a new car is a memorable day not a bleeping trolley the absolute turd!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No. Just no. So this trolley will stay in the garage. As others have said she’ll have to pull it out the garage, over the garden and into the house. Rain, dirt, leaves. She has a garage narnia. A kitchen narnia. An upstairs narnia. And now a bleeping cleaning trolley. And treating it as a lark. Hinchypoo, cleaners have kept our hospitals etc going these last few months and you are laughing at playing cleaners. Go play on the bleeping road you monumental yoghurt

• Haha
Reactions: 62
If she can go to sleep tonight and sleep soundly which I very much doubt, this has to be the bloody limit, what an embarrassment, she bought that knowing she will never use it again, it was only for content, how many other things has she bought , “cough” been given for content , she is an absolute twit, I bet they are laughing at their shoppers when they say they want one too. What an absolute embarrassment you have been today, I hope your next tit is a hedgehog, you deserve it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No. Just no. So this trolley will stay in the garage. As others have said she’ll have to pull it out the garage, over the garden and into the house. Rain, dirt, leaves. She has a garage narnia. A kitchen narnia. An upstairs narnia. And now a bleeping cleaning trolley. And treating it as a lark. Hinchypoo, cleaners have kept our hospitals etc going these last few months and you are laughing at playing cleaners. Go play on the bleeping road you monumental yoghurt
She will take us to visit it a few times before it is passed on like her last kitchen , I wonder if ma barker still has it, soph hasn’t visited it recently

Reactions: 16
When you think about it it’s hardly surprising that her army make her feel normal. Neither the army or their leader are normal to the rest of the world. All as deranged as each other.
We guessed about the trolley, we could feel something rumbling with all the not so subtle hints, yet I’m still almost in a state of shock that the team behind Hinch can’t read the room at all. I’m really unsure whether she is being given really bad advice or she has just gone rogue.

Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been posted, but how sad is this.
The sheep will all be buying a silly cleaning trolley that they probably cannot afford, just because Hinch has got one.
And "plucking up the courage" to tell their other half?
Something wrong in your relationship if you have to do that.
This is the effect she has on her sheep and it's just awful being drawn in to her damaging sales pitches.

20200829_013923.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
LOL at nanny changing Ron’s clothes and giving him some crisps haha.
And how many shoppers will be actual cleaners, doing a hard job pushing their trolley about during long shifts and she’s there pissing about like it’s something fun! So offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How anyone can see this as normal behaviour is beyond me, she is seriously deranged, makes my blood boil that literally everything is a game to her whilst people are attempting to carry on as normal a life as possible during a pandemic, but of course Soph is untouchable, Teflon Soph, duck all sticks.

Reactions: 27
I can see it now in the coming weeks “Im loving all your snaps guyz of your cleaning trolleys" because there are idiots out there that will buy them because she has one, such a waste of money.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
🖐 long time lurker, 1st post....
Today has done it for me, a bleeping cleaning trolley!! I honestly think she has lost the plot big time. Total kick in the teeth to all the cleaners out there, especially during these last few months.
How people think she's funny is beyond me.
Really hope none of her followers think they need a professional cleaning trolley in their homes.

Unfollowed!

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.