Mrs Hinch #217 Refuses to acknowledge her dangerous ways, as long as she cleans, P&G pays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with her and turmeric with eggs?! Turmeric doesn’t see the light of day unless we make a curry 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That breakfast has given me the shits just looking at the ingredients. I hope Mr Inch has some pampers on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Oooh a Christmas scent collection. How original I’ve never seen that before. 🙄
You just know they’ll dig out last year’s unsold tat and stick that hideous cartoon of her on the packaging. Probably with a Santa hat to make it look extra classy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think that’s the reason she’s emphasised “light a wax melt” in her book. To subliminally market her new limited Christmas wax melt/candle. God she’s sly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus that’s some serious tumeric trolling of tattle this morning.

Reactions: 44
Is the skip the trash? If so, I can’t even imagine the things she’s thrown away! She sees something and just has to have it! Then gets bored with it or doesn’t like it and it disappears!
Yes basically a big massive trash can you hire to throw loads of stuff then gets collected they are 5yards long.or a tip is where you take all your rubbish if it's too big for trash bags.if that makes sense?!
In one of the last posts she had taken her brand new baby gate and extender which she could of donated! The old shelving from her bathroom which wasnt old.quite a lot.there a few charity shops near her that would of taken them pieces

Reactions: 6
Do you think that’s the reason she’s emphasised “light a wax melt” in her book. To subliminally market her new limited Christmas wax melt/candle. God she’s sly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus that’s some serious tumeric trolling of tattle this morning.
Might also explain why she's stopped using Ava May.
Do you think they will smell of turmeric?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im so sure this is what its gunna be!!! Candles or max melts x

Cos grinch is making her own wax melt collection.
prob be zoflora scents, and “field” and “rons sloppy yoghurt potato dinner”. Yummm.
Or wasabi with no wasabi and tooomeric fragrance ones. 😉

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong im just learning guys! But wouldn't the filter she was using on her ig stories last night be named at the top of the story?

Oooh i wonder if it will be an advent calendar With lots of Christmasey cleaning products?

(thats not an excited Oooh btw 🤪)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she make that “breakfast” with those vomit eggs from I’m a Celeb 🤮🤢 I wouldn’t feed that to the Grinch, let alone my handsomes mans!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.