Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So in my absence not a lot has changed. I see the kid still lives in rompers and baby grows. She is still Delia Smith, but ordered from wish. I don’t know how Jaymay has managed to put on so much timber with the shit she cooks? Still spouting the “my Mum says” bullshit like a 4 year old.
All that seems different is she now has a beer garden out the back, has even shinier “eyebrows” than before and has scratched her sink to fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

daisy29

OOOOOMMMMMGGGG first time posting. I’m ashamed to admit, I was a hincher. Not a mental one guyssss where I spent my life savings in B&M & painted my house and children grey, I genuinely liked her, but after the latest stories I’ve been UNHINCHED!!! I cannot stand to watch this bollocks anymore, it’s not sincere, it’s a show, it’s fake & I now see right through it. I would never troll or say mean things about her family Cos I would hate that myself, & it would upset me & I do think her dog & baby are cute, but to watch someone get everything for pretty much doing nothing?! I can’t take it. We all cook, we all clean and those of us that have kids parent, we just arent getting paid for it. To watch someone class this as work whilst I have been doing this for pissing free my whole life has really now angered me. Unfollowed 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Loving the influx of new members on here today 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Welcome everyone 🥳 now get comfy, grab a cuppa and light a wa...hahahahaha just kidding!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Fuck me, her and Jamie are boring. I bet they painted the town grey on their anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
34E26E05-608C-40C8-8878-A6BD612E6628.png
B996D3A6-417D-4D8E-B24F-625A077DDB70.png

‘I don’t even know if I’ve done it right, I’m just winging it🙄😒
*Continues to put contour on perfectly*
Honestly Sophie, just fuck off😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Been fun Tattle bastards! See yous tomorrow for a pic of Ron & Hen and 'Hey Brother' by Avicii playing in the background 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Handsomezz

VIP Member
That breakfast has given me the shits just looking at the ingredients. I hope Mr Inch has some pampers on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Half arsed attempt at a box frame, not even a sheet of backing paper to hide the ugly brown chipboard frame backing. Surely she could see how shit that looks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Afternoon Guysssss

New member here, been reading through these comments and I honestly cannot see where people think this is a trolling page! All I see is a load of honest people calling out Lies, deceit and very dangerous cleaning methods.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hmmm guyysss ive seen one or two advent calendars announced on my FB today.

And I remember threads and threads ago someone said shes got an advent calendar in the pipeline...

I think her announcement is an advent calendar 😬
Mini minky
Mini scrub daddy
Mini zoflora
Mini viakal
Mini jar of tumeric
Mini hula hoops
Mini no1 author bracelet
Mini sweet potato
Mini vest
Mini packet of spaghetti hoops
Mini Henry plush toy