Mrs Hinch #217 Refuses to acknowledge her dangerous ways, as long as she cleans, P&G pays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an unusual time of day to meet up. Why would you meet at bedtime with two young kids??? Weird! Like I kind of get it for special occasions...,we always used to let ours stay up late for New Year or Halloween etc., but a random Wednesday in August? You can bet your life Hinch wouldn’t be off to Stacey’s house at this time of night!
They keep saying it’s a special night. I reckon the sad witches are actually gonna celebrate the anniversary of when they first met last year 🤮 it’s around this time they started talking

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is stinky sleeping over because it's rather late for the kiddies if not and a bit of a waste of time if they're only staying for a few hours 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why leave it until this time of night, when neither of them have done anything all day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone start a new thread please!! Haha I’m not allowed to atm cause I’ve been away 😂 we need a nice new fresh one for all of tonight’s Mean Girls bitching!
I’m not sure how to do it and if it’s by most liked, the first two both contained swear words, which I know isn’t allowed! Someone else?!

Reactions: 2
Guyszzz 😂this act needs to stop. She’s acting a daft mare. All childish and innocent. So Beggy. The only people to fall for this and get all ‘ahhhh love ‘er so muchhh, she cracks me up’ are more daftys like her. Guarantee yous half of them ain’t cracking up either. ‘Let’s all skip up Our saint zophys colon’ bunch of weirdos all her sheeple😂💀. I bet she takes off her various masks After a long day to get Back to (The real Sophie) like when the ghosts or monsters are caught in scooby doo😂 🤣

Is stinky sleeping over because it's rather late for the kiddies if not and a bit of a waste of time if they're only staying for a few hours 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why leave it until this time of night, when neither of them have done anything all day 🙄
‘STINKYYY’ (steak and kidney pie - what joe likened her Smell to). And that’s what I thought aint it rondons bedtime in about an hour and the travel time to get to hers ? Also she’s bought the bunny for Rex which I associate him with sleeping with each night? Might just be a sleepover you know!!!

They’re gonna probs both sit there Wanking off on tattle with their latest pay slips placed around the mint imperials laughing at what peasants we are. Mwah ha ha!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyszzz 😂this act needs to stop. She’s acting a daft mare. All childish and innocent. So Beggy. The only people to fall for this and get all ‘ahhhh love ‘er so muchhh, she cracks me up’ are more daftys like her. Guarantee yous half of them ain’t cracking up either. ‘Let’s all skip up Our saint zophys colon’ bunch of weirdos all her sheeple😂💀. I bet she takes off her various masks After a long day to get Back to (The real Sophie) like when the ghosts or monsters are caught in scooby doo😂 🤣

‘STINKYYY’ (steak and kidney pie - what joe likened her Smell to). And that’s what I thought aint it rondons bedtime in about an hour and the travel time to get to hers ? Also she’s bought the bunny for Rex which I associate him with sleeping with each night? Might just be a sleepover you know!!!

They’re gonna probs both sit there Wanking off on tattle with their latest pay slips placed around the mint imperials laughing at what peasants we are. Mwah ha ha!😂
Rather be a peasant than a bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll do a new thread now so talk amongst yourself for a few mins

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.