Mrs Hinch #217 Refuses to acknowledge her dangerous ways, as long as she cleans, P&G pays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch in Wonderland? Explains the subliminal messages she’s been dropping in to her garden stories about Alice in Wonderland that she’s ’always loved guyz’. 😴

Anyway my reminder is all set! Don’t wanna miss this bad boy 🥳🥳 can barely contain my excitement for your limited edition Christmas cosy room spray/reed diffuser/fabric softener/all of the above.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How mamy times was it mentioned we hadn't seen Mr Inch for a while? And look there he is. But Soph doesn't read tattle 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They stories were bizarre? Has she been smoking the turmeric?

Atleast I've got a profile pic now 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Been fun Tattle bastards! See yous tomorrow for a pic of Ron & Hen and 'Hey Brother' by Avicii playing in the background 🤣
More like hen being annoyed everytime ron touches him and ron being prompted from behind camera to interact with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like her snow globe collection haha
Is the skip the trash? If so, I can’t even imagine the things she’s thrown away! She sees something and just has to have it! Then gets bored with it or doesn’t like it and it disappears!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Grinch's announcement is wax melts and that's why she seems to have dropped Ava May
Im so sure this is what its gunna be!!! Candles or max melts x

Just looking through posts that have been tagged MH it’s a scary world..... please lock your doors, draw the curtains it’s not safe out there trolls!!

I’m shocked at the lengths people go too to replicate everything!!!

And where have Ava May wax melts gone from hinchers kingdom?
Not heard them mentioned at all for a long time!!
Cos grinch is making her own wax melt collection.
prob be zoflora scents, and “field” and “rons sloppy yoghurt potato dinner”. Yummm.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see from another IG cleaner that Scrub Daddy have a Halloween set (😳!!!!). Haven’t seen Zoph with a gift box yet? I’m calling Bingo if she shows them today! 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They don’t appear to follow each other anymore.... (Ava May)
When I looked Ava doesn’t follow Zoph but Zoph follows Ava
&
When I look on Ava’s IG Zoph doesn’t follow Ava but Ava follows Zoph.
so I’m assuming they’re still following each other but IG is having some sort of issue

Reactions: 5
Doubt it'll be wax melts or candles if she has tagged Joy of Clean. It'll be a Christmassy cleaning product

Reactions: 9
Could it be a Xmassy Fabreze?
Which would be my worst nightmare, the stench of cloves & cinnamon & all those other winter spices sprayed all over my bedding/chairs.
There’s a bit of free consumer/market research for you, would be a NO from me!

Reactions: 22
I've just watched SS stories from yesterday/today.... now I'm not mad about her either but in fairness, she is soooooo natural with her kids and her content.... the playing and banter she has with her lads is lovely, nothing forced.... I know people say because she has older boys she's a lot more used to being a Mum and that's why Rex is so animated.... but to me, Grinch could have a football team of boys and she'd still be a fake, awkward, self-centred bore 🤷‍♀️
I agree with you completely! I‘m no big fan but she is a fab mum. I have to admit that Rex is the only reason why I follow SS, he’s adorable! I don't get this idea of Rex being so animated and happy is because he’s got older brothers so his mum is more used to parenting. If that was the case, all first borns would be quiet and reserved- Im a first born and I never have been😀. My first born was/is a real extrovert from being a tot and he didn’t have elder siblings to copy or an experienced mum.
What bothers me about Hinch, but more so Inch and Ma Barker is that they don’t seem to see what we all see and continue to allow what to me is Hinch having no idea how to react to Ronnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is the skip the trash? If so, I can’t even imagine the things she’s thrown away! She sees something and just has to have it! Then gets bored with it or doesn’t like it and it disappears!
Yes! She took shelves & toys to the local refuse Centre a few weeks back, wasteful 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who's gonna take charge of getting the new product info before she gets to announce it?yes soph i know you have seen this now so will make sure "thattt canttt haPPEN!

Reactions: 7
It’s defo going to be some sort of Christmas/Winter smell air freshener or candle. P&G own Ambi Pur who make Febreeze and Air Wick. If you look on the board there’s words like cosy, fresh, vanilla, berries. They’ll have been brainstorming things that remind you of winter/Christmas to come up with ideas for the fragrances.

Reactions: 19
Just came across an actual cleaning page who is advising against all cleaning tips from non professionals and how dangerous... this was a poll i missed ! Not sure if been mentioned. Look at those results !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Been off this a few days, also not watched much of her feed, but am I right in thinking we never see much of shark or vileda mops nowadays? Must have stopped paying.

also do we all just use Tumeric now instead of properly seasoning our food?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.