Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch Cliffe!!
Omg is it bad that I really want her to be on it? It would be hilarious! And the voiceover chap would keep calling out her name wrong!
She would probably do a Caprice, and act like a total diva and leave due to ‘bullying’.

Reactions: 18
Seen this on DM under a totally unrelated article
Papers need to careful what they post. After Caroline Flack they’ve got to pick and choose the battles when ‘celebs’ fuck up.
With the constant anxiety Zoph talks about they wouldn’t risk it.

Reactions: 7
Why the hell is she wearing headphones anyway surely musicians do that to hear the music?!?

Reactions: 5
Have just spent a while there doing Disney princess jigsaws with my child. She’s not overly arsed with Disney or the big dress thing, and her older sister has definitely outgrown it (did so when she started primary school).
I get a strong feeling that Hinch has never outgrown the princess phase. That’s why she’s all about Disney, the husband as protector (or prince ) and the fixation on making her memwah into some kind of Cinderella story.
Edited to add - not to forget that bloody wedding

Reactions: 14
No, now she's just a carbon copy of SS!! I'd be embarrassed to change my content to the same as my best friends.

I feel the spray bottle should have been covered in gems, all sparkly to match her personality ! But it’s just white, plain and boring.....
Because she's white, plain and boring!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Reactions: 5
I did the same so I’ll probably be next I’ve actually never disliked someone as much as this , ever!

Reactions: 4
Guyzz I've just made posssssh cccchoc. Hope your day is going well tattlers, I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing. You can do it guyzz. Whatever dreams you have, you can do it. Let me know what you have been up to today so I can read them all on my way home.

(It was actually chococcino with a galaxy choc pod in aswell. So like a double choc. But I didn't add a pack of sugar aswell.)

Reactions: 20
Baby is cute... the pooch is sad.. n he doesn't care bout that baby one bit. . How much ever you try to stage its so obviously forced... he's running away...lol. . Adventures are pathetic. . I feel sad ..for the baby ...hopefully the dog comescround but hes a spoilt ass... There's something to it ...in the moneymaking way...

Reactions: 4
Makeupbymikey has deleted all the comments.
She 100% tried to convince everyone that it was done yesterday and it 100% wasn’t. I can’t believe how stupid her army actually are!!

Reactions: 10
Fuck me guyzzzz she was out the house at 9am, poor little love... i had already done an hour and half at work by then
anyone that can stomach to listen to her reading that absolute tripe with that voicshhh deserves a knighthood.

just don’t know how she does such a mental week of working. Puts us all to shame.

Reactions: 9
This has probably been said before, but I just don’t get why she makes herself out to be such victim of some sort. It’s like she’s believes herself to be a survivor?!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.