Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she asked her friends what they thought of her being famous. What a grade A prat.
What a knob. My friends would totally laugh at me and tell me to get over myself 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How 'random' 🙄🙄

And convenient that a follower asked that question 🙄

I'm gonna guess it's Port Lympne
If it’s Port Lympne and like all the other insta-wankers on a freebie - I’ll be mighty pissed off. There are so many deserving people out there who genuinely need a break . . .

Reactions: 9
That book extract wasn’t there when I looked - thank you Tattle for always keeping the receipts! 😘
I cringed so hard when I read it, I think I turned myself inside out 🤮
Living for the TV interviews though. I never watch TM etc but will be sure to tune in when the time comes 📺 👀 🍿
But we don't want their viewing nunbers to go up because that would make it seem like shes a hit and want her back!

Reactions: 6
I am willing to bet she has not written this. There must be a ghost writer. Unless the whole book consists of one sentence 'I just love it, it's perfikt'
Hinch has learned a new word. Now it's "I bloody love it, it's perfikt."

Truly amazed after apparently only walking for about a week ronnie managed to walk the whole garden and not fall over. Mind you if she was clawing at my hand like that I'd leg it as far as I could too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My bingos for the week will be
the front cover reveal for her book
A pergola grid post
An announcement of a mini break away
Something being changed in Ronnies room (after Ss changed Rex’s bedroom up the other week).
more tap wanking, Ronnie gushing of course
I’m one down and it’s only Monday guyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Put some shorts on that child. He is not in the privacy of your home if you post him on IG. I bet she wouldn’t post herself in her pants so why is he any different.

How fast is he walking now!!
knew she’d been waiting Until he was quite good- he almost ran across that lawn

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.