Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Northern Ireland too and you can get those air fresheners in home bargains so your late to the party Sophie once again twit
It’s great to know she’d spout off any old shite for money 🙄 she’s clearly being paid by Dunnes to say you can get those products in their store, not that they are the exclusive stockists. Too stupid to do any research

Reactions: 7
What on earth is she screeching at Ronnie???? It's mammaz. I think the poor child knows your his mommazs you tell him enough 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. He will have fun when he starts telling people about his mommazs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up with the riveting day that’s been had. Unfortunately for me I have actual real meetings and a job. My god who gets excited for a tip run?! And that poor child with his dry spaghetti. As bland as his mother.

Reactions: 7
Did she just say she loves the air fresheners so much especially now when hygiene in the home is so important? A bleeping air freshener ain’t gonna kill Covid love! What the duck is she on about? They make the air smell nice they don’t kill any germs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
P.s. those febreeze bathroom fresheners are bleeping awful. My other half got the cotton fresh one from Morrisons the 2 weeks ago and thank god it's nearly finished cos it is VILE. Smells far too sweet for anything "cotton fresh" it smells like plastic-y watermelon vape liquid- It nearly ended me when I had a migraine earlier in the week 🤢
(I'm usually a sucker for anything "fresh linen/cotton" scented & this was not to standard! Im not just poo-pooing it cos Grinch is making pennies from them!)

Hope this helps ❤

Reactions: 12
Her reviews do entirely consist of “I just love it”. I would be really really pissed off if I was her boss.

Reactions: 14
Not only are my favouriittttt fresheners but sssso are the mopzzzz guysssss, the ssspeeed moppssss guyssss with the wetttttt cloffsss and the flasssssh moppp with the padssss guys I just love ittttt. They’re both recyclibleeee guyzzzz. Give me bleeping strength man 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those air fresheners rubbish. They are the strongest most headache inducing things ever. It lasted two days till I threw it out. And I don't understand the flash mops, it seems such an expensive way to mop, having to keep buying wipes.

Reactions: 11
Wonder how many of her cult talk to their children like she does 🤔 imagine your children/grandchildren going to school to a hinchers child oh god

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s really gone off cleaning hasn’t she, you can tell she doesn’t want to do it but feels like she has to keep up an image

Reactions: 8
Sorry. trying to attach a pixilated video but can only get the voice

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.