Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the name of God’s green earth has that little boy got a t-shirt on saying Ronnie Roo?? As if it wasn’t bad enough that literally everything he owns has his name on, he’s now wearing shit with his pet name on??

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 28
She has to try her hardest to get something to stick “Ron” or “Ronnie roo” as Stace has pickle and isn’t her range little pickle or something this is part of her “busy work” it’s all planned.

Reactions: 12
Fucking Hinchers! Can't even try giving a book away on Facebook without being attacked what a nasty woman!!!View attachment 196587View attachment 196588View attachment 196589
Oh Wendy, couldn't you just #bekond babe? What a fucking idiot why do these people instantly rush to the defence of someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire? So quick to jump to telling people they should just fuck off and nobody would miss them, yet have the audacity to tell anyone who doesn't worship at the grey altar of Mrs Hinch that they should just scroll on and if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything? Well done on your calm and measured reply!

Reactions: 30
Oh my God, that's vile! How dare you have a different opinion from her. "Pure" made me laugh
Where the hell do they get these ideas that she is ‘pure’? It’s often being used, ‘the purest, kindest soul’ etc etc.
How can someone be pure when half their circulating blood is Juvederm and Botox?

Reactions: 31
Where the hell do they get these ideas that she is ‘pure’? It’s often being used, ‘the purest, kindest soul’ etc etc.
How can someone be pure when half their circulating blood is Juvederm and Botox?
Not to mention all the clogged arteries full of spaghetti hoops and mugshots

Reactions: 12
Big Freda can’t teach her. She doesn’t seem to be able to cook one herself

Reactions: 13
She has to try her hardest to get something to stick “Ron” or “Ronnie roo” as Stace has pickle and isn’t her range little pickle or something this is part of her “busy work” it’s all planned.
Don’t suppose there’d be a T shirt that’s big enough for ‘RonnieRooduzhavetuftslonglegsmovesfurniturelikePickfordsanddances likeWayneSleep’

Reactions: 29
Big Freda can’t teach her. She doesn’t seem to be able to cook one herself
Wasn't there a "mum's roast" recipe in one of her books which consisted of "bag of frozen roast potatoes, packet of dried stuffing mix, bag of frozen veg" etc. Basically nothing made from scratch, old Freda was clearly too busy ruling the family with an iron rod to do proper cooking!

Reactions: 22
This explains things perfectly You’re so right

Reactions: 8
What!!!! Vests new posting!!! Don't think Zoph has agreed to that one lol
Henry is showing all that extra blubber off in Jaymee’s stories.
Do you think that the Hinch’s PR machine is pushing the Mr Hinch brand and expecting stories from him? His content is just as boring as hers!

Reactions: 8
Oh my God! The latest Mr Hinch story!!! Into the ‘boogie bank’ you go! That’s proper made me laugh the dirty dog. I bet Zoph didn’t pre-approve that one That has proper tickled me that has. She’s going to be livid. No talcy neck for him for at least a week.

Reactions: 22
Thanks but it’s the sheeple who need to read this.
We have known for 200 threads she’s a brand.

Reactions: 4
Poor old Hen, just as he lost the Christmas weight, he's put on lockdown weight!

Soph, sort your dog out. It's your responsibility to make sure he's not fat!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.