Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 5
"today is going to be a good day" how the fuck do you know that, Sophie?
Some of us have actual shit going on. Silly cow.
She’s only talking about for herself, she really doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone else. Followers are atm’s to Soph & Jamie, funding the grey life.

Reactions: 19
"today is going to be a good day" how the fuck do you know that, Sophie?
Some of us have actual shit going on. Silly cow.
She means for her, she's not bothered about anyone else, probably means she's off on a spending spree again ...to her that's a good day

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to making an ice cold chocolate milk shake ?? Who sits and plans making milkshake? Let alone it being something to look forward too.

Reactions: 39
Big love and respect to you and your husband and family! Without the devotion and expertise of ITU doctors and nurses, my mam would never have survived the brain injury she had. ( sadly lost in 2009 but we got 19 more months with her because of ITU!

Reactions: 26
Looking forward to making an ice cold chocolate milk shake ?? I have no words today.
That one bugged me too. How many of her sheep would love to be able to faff around in the kitchen making milkshakes when they’re busy with ‘Fresh n Up Friday’? Jeez, some of them probably couldn’t afford all the ingredients as they spend the housekeeping on Febreeze and Zo-bloody-flora.

Reactions: 16
So she's given herself 4 hours to post pre recorded crap tidying up and spraying chemicals everywhere, those poor sheep that will be staying in again to keep up

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she mention about having some porcelain tiles laid in the garden when she was first going on about getting a perGOALa or she might have said it when she was getting the sleepers? I vaguely remember.

Reactions: 3
She said yesterday that they were going to replace the trellis on the back fence. I bet the neighbours are insisting on them installing higher fences so they get their privacy back. Hopefully the new fences won't be on the same angle as the old ones because the current ones make me seasick

Reactions: 11
oi! Don’t spoil the illusion
my family think I’m amazing especially when it comes to Christmas dinner!

Reactions: 14
Wow she is so fucking boring isn't she? Looking forward to a chocolate milkshake. Thats just a drink throughout your day, Soph, its nothing to get the talc out for

Reactions: 20
There’s her making a chocolate milkshake whilst I’m making 500 roast dinners , begging admin for your addresses and hiring a hot plate van

Reactions: 23
As soon as he is walking properly she won’t be able to contain him anymore. He will be all over that house, trashing it.

Reactions: 16
Ah, I watch with the sound off The pronounciation grates on me.....even though I also have an Essex accent!

Reactions: 9
I watched Jaymehs highlight last night, how many bloody pics does he need to take of her asleep with the dog? She must go 'Jaymehhh ill pretend to be asleep with the dog and take a pic for my adoring fans that follow you' and he will reply saying 'awrite babe al do it. Al get you an ice cream right after because your so hardworking and you can take a pic of it'

Reactions: 15
jeesh...Jaymeh sounds so inarticulate.. wow they really are 2 cheeks of the same arse that couple

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.