Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell do they get these ideas that she is ‘pure’? It’s often being used, ‘the purest, kindest soul’ etc etc.
How can someone be pure when half their circulating blood is Juvederm and Botox?
“ Pure “ Say what ?
Well got to hand it to our Zoph she’s done a right fabulous job on the brainwashing of her cult, I mean stans! She must laugh her head off behind the scenes.

Reactions: 17
Fucking Hinchers! Can't even try giving a book away on Facebook without being attacked what a nasty woman!!!View attachment 196587View attachment 196588View attachment 196589
How disgusting. I love your comeback
I’d like to think it actually made her think.

one of these days these messages her fan base are sending are gonna come back to haunt her & cause real problems. It will go to far. And there’s absolutely nothing on record to say she’s told her hinchers to not do things like that. She actually encourages it!

Reactions: 11
Good point actually. A day out with Jamie while ma watches Ronnie sounds a lot more likely
She got stressed taking the dog to the groomers? I’ll bet he’s a nightmare to groom, I can see him being a naughty dog

Reactions: 10

When I attach I click on the video insert - It then makes the videos and pics etc stay on the page

eg The video I have done that then attached it again and didn't.

If you are doing that then I'm not sure - sorry x

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 1
My response would have been “fuck off Wendy you cockwombling thundercunt”

Reactions: 21

Yes, too right and one of these days they will send bile to the wrong person ie someone with a bigger following than Grinchy. and all hell will break loose.
I pray for that day.

Reactions: 9
It's bizarre. I literally just wanted to give her book away and got all that, there was nothing on the listing that was negative about her I can't bear to throw a book away, even that load of old shit. I've taken the listing down now because I can't be arsed with Hinch's pack of twats messaging me, I'll have to find out if charity shops are accepting donations.

Pathetic, just attention seeking pathetic
I clicked through to her profile hoping to find some hysterical Hincher content but actually she seems like a really nice woman who's battling terminal cancer so now I feel a bit bad

Reactions: 8
‘You are so loved Ron’ snooooooooore why are you so insecure you need randoms to love your baby?!

Reactions: 22
Look at this desperate vow, waiting to get noticed from the wonderful Hinches. Ffs, I get she's creaming her pants cuz vest life put it on his stories.
That's not there anymore?

I wonder if she's caught him looking at that lass

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.