Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed there’s no mixture on anything when she’s putting the stuff in the piping bag so 100% it’s all been staged after, she’s really losing the plot.

Reactions: 24
So it looks to me like the silly moo used tub butter not actual stick butter in the mix so they are to liquid. (Tub is mixed with vegetable oil so it’s soft from the fridge but makes it v unsuitable for baking biscuits and pastry) but it’s okay because she’s only 30 and she’s learning guyzzzzz

Reactions: 23
Beat that Hinch - and not a minkeh, zoflora or any other crap used. Photo will be used now and again to pretend that I do it regularly as she does

Reactions: 35
Well my babies are older now (although that doesn't mean anything really ) but no I didn't, and wouldn't when my young niece and nephews are visiting either, lit or unlit thanks, I was a bit worried my house is a fire hazard

Reactions: 5
Cheerio sand is nice and sweet, the ants will love it

Reactions: 17
She needs to come to tattle.
can I reassure you that I will never use a Facebook forum to compare and contrast my cleaning cupboard? It's under the sink, full of shite and needs a bloody good clear out. Not much else to say

Reactions: 12
I’ve just noticed there’s no mixture on anything when she’s putting the stuff in the piping bag so 100% it’s all been staged after, she’s really losing the plot.
What a sad little life. Trying to be ‘messy’ and ‘relateable’. Purposely throwing baking mixture all over your kitchen is not relatable Zoph , it just makes you look like a twat with too much time on their hands

I think it’s more the fact she has placed it on such a flimsy bit of wood that could easily be knocked over by someone, I have a wax melt burner but it’s on my kitchen worktop away from people & doesn’t get knocked over.

Reactions: 10
Pop them on a ceramic / glass coaster or ikea sell wee glass and metal holders. Normally in the candle section.

Hope that helps. ATV

Reactions: 6
Morning all. I hope the birds fly down & eat all the cheerio crumbs from the mud kitchen & shit all over it. Let the boy play with some mud!!

Reactions: 2
You're not alone here. My daughter works hard, is saving money to buy her own place but it's still out of reach for her. She's 28, single and lives with us. I had to stop looking at Instagram pages of these wonderful before and after transformation photos of bathrooms and gardens etc because they were driving me to a place I don't want to be. My house is lovely, I have a great life but these so called influencers have a negative impact on me. Sending you lots of love xx

Reactions: 15
When she put up the suggestion bar on the mud kitchen story asking what she needs I was so tempted to put "a fucking psychotherapist" but then I remembered I have to #be kond

I suggest you take a day off tattle to reflect. Think about what you've done and rinse your mouth out with a cif soaked minky!

Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice the song choice for her baking montage? ‘Would I lie to you baby?’ #ironic

Reactions: 23
As if she's trotting off visiting with her little red riding hood barrskittt full of flat swirls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.