Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont think this is her tiktok tbh, this one is following over 100 people and the videos are taken from her stories - her tiktok (mrshinchhome) only following SS, tracey, jaymeeee, carl and abi.
That shows you how much I know 😂

Reactions: 1
Don’t all finish me off buuuut... we’ve never had baby gates on the stairs? Our HV told us it wasn’t safe. She does a lot of stupid stuff but I’m not sure that she’s wrong on that one?
Our HV advised against them too. Said they like to practice teaching safe climbing. I went with it til he fell down theM - safe to say the gates went up.

Reactions: 4
She must have offered him something in return for his 'cleaning stories' tonight 😂 I mean my hubby is very laid back and up for a laugh but really if I said look I sprayed toothpaste all over the mirror pretending to be you please can you do a story cleaning it off using a minkeh then saying Haha just testing guys we all know it's a Kermit he would have probably packed a case and left 😂😂😂 what the actual! 🙈🙈 everytime laugh at my phone now he is like is it that tattle stuff again? what's been happening anything good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For a cake???? Not just Hunch who's taking people for fools 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ jaysus!!! More money than sense 🙄
I think she said Vests sister paid for the cake which is even worse! I hope they didn’t pick it and then expect her to pay that 😳. My 4 Tier wedding cake cost less (and looked better 😂).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
just come back to reply to the baby gate question and you speedy bunch already started a new thread😂
I have a new build and admit we had to buy some extenders for our baby gates, and I totally get why some HVs might say safer without them but feel like she should have them for when she too busy cleaning to be watching Ronnie?? Or is he gated off to his section behind the sofa 🧐

Reactions: 2
She'd have a full shower installed in the garage, no way would he be allowed to come in her precious mansion all filthy from a day's work!
He’d have to do a days work first.
it’s probably pure jealousy on my part because my husband & I work our absolute arses off and I’m budgeting my weekly shop, walking round in hand me down clothes.
Where as she cleans her house and sells overpriced books, neither of them work and she’s shitting out £70+ on a bronze peter bleeping rabbit for her giant litter box, I mean veg patch.
It’s not relatable in the slightest and it’s actuuquite depressing.
I’d also be absolutely chuffed if my husband just left flip flops on the floor. Most days I get a pissy left up toilet seat 🤢😂

• Haha
Argh! Jamie’s insta stories are even more cringey than hers. Fancy being brainwashed by your wife into using named cloths to clean the mirror! What a bellend

Liking because I understand. Our budget this year is £500. And she spent that on something to eat 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a total knob.
our holiday has come to £65, (Sun Holiday) and I’m still stressing about spending money. She drops £65 in Home Bargains on absolute shite.. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Surely, that’s her hand cleaning the mirror and his filming her?!
I think it's him. I've noticed before he has the kind of hands you'd expect of a man who's never done a hard day's graft in his life. Do you remember when they clapped together one night (one hand each) for some unknown reason and it took a while to realise one hand was vestlifes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she taking the actual piss? Ma said Put the bibs in the sun and it will get rid of the stains?. The dream team doesn't actually work then? Washing powder, softener, beads bleach liquid? Bloody good advert that is!!!
( I do know sunlight bleaches things) But im
Not advertising washing powder and getting paid for endorsing things that clearly doNt do the job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is she taking the actual piss? Ma said Put the bibs in the sun and it will get rid of the stains?. The dream team doesn't actually work then? Washing powder, softener, beads bleach liquid? Bloody good advert that is!!!
( I do know sunlight bleaches things) But im
Not advertising washing powder and getting paid for endorsing things that clearly doNt do the job!
Me and my sister are pissing ourselves over that cause our mum has always said the sunlight will get rid of stains in whites and it works
To quote my sister “she’s promoting tit and using ancient techniques she needs to piss off”

I’ve now gotta trek home from the hospital but my little niece is gonna be a footballer or a model from the legs I’ve seen today 😁😁😁😁

Reactions: 17
Somebody make them stop, his & hers insta accounts. I can’t cope, why does no one carve messages in my ice cream after a 2 person game of cluedo? Why oh why, can’t I have my own Onslow.........just kidding Tattlers, I’m away to puke & pine my bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THIS!!! I’ll admit, she never really used to bother me but recently I’ve been wondering why she doesn’t use her platform to give back. I’m not saying that influencers have to brag every time they donate but like you say, a bleeping giveaway for her followers wouldn’t go amiss. Even if it was a signed copy of her book or something. She just seems to want to take take take from them but never ever does she ever do anything for them other than provide them links to her tit eBay dresses
I think it’s so weird she doesn’t do giveaways, especially of her books.
I follow a lot of authors and all of them do giveaways of their books, not only because it’s a nice thing to do but it’s also good pr so works even from a cynical point of view. She is an odd one.

Reactions: 14
I didn't either but I was never far away from my kids to get to the stairs without me realising it anyway! Upstairs I had one on the bedroom
Same here. My Hv with all 3 said they're not safe at the top of the stairs incase little ones climb over them and go arse over tit down the stairs. Bottom is safe though.
I had one at the bottom of the stairs and one across my little ones bedroom

Reactions: 1
Guyyzzzz, do you think 'Cluedo Champ' carved into ice cream was a feeble attempt to calm her down, after she'd seen Stacey's poppadom tower with iced biscuits celebrating her Primark collection on? 🤣

(Honestly the things you type following these two. Who does either of those things?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooooh shade from LMM 😂 calling Grinch out on copy catting 🐱
i think she’s had a lot of messages calling her out & vests had to scoop her off the floor again.
It was the same with the xmas tree, she was nervous about posting it and then he had to post that night saying what a good job she done. Pathetic

Reactions: 11
Normally just lurking on here but have to comment that I'm loving all the Cludeo guesses from everyone 😂 Thank you for the laughs Tattlers, ATV!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.