Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I can’t stand it. After the stories this morning I knew there would be a flurry of messages from her followers “crying” with laughter......
and We are apparently the ones who need to get a life

I’ve never known such a bunch of vapid thick skulled individuals in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fuckin' hell, he's only cleaning the mess she made taking the piss out of him! 🙄
Are we meant to believe that's been there all day?!
Surely, that’s her hand cleaning the mirror and his filming her?! What a pair of utter sad sacks. Of all the exciting, interesting things they could be doing. Lowest common denominators.

Shows it must be raking in the dough, though which is all this excruciating, boring pair care about. Such wonderful memories they’re creating within their marriage. Awful

Reactions: 11
Am I missing the new rules of Cluedo? When I’ve played, you guess who did it out of the characters in the game. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Those plants are so stringy. And what’s she on about the rain washed the chalk off? Does she mean when she watered them, not the rain? Because you’re not meant to leave the friggin’ “door” open and it’s waterproof. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that! How has the rain washed it off when they were inside a plazzy greenhouse? They looked pretty bloody clean to me aswell. I think they either broke when it blew over (she said ‘nearly’ blew over, but I’m willing to gamble a kidney that it actually blew over) or she killed the originals, couldn’t buy the exact same new ones so has bought similar ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought that! How has the rain washed it off when they were inside a plazzy greenhouse? They looked pretty bloody clean to me aswell. I think they either broke when it blew over (she said ‘nearly’ blew over, but I’m willing to gamble a kidney that it actually blew over) or she killed the originals, couldn’t buy the exact same new ones so has bought similar ones.
She appears to lie as easily as breathing and her minions just lap it all up. Poor, unsuspecting sods

Reactions: 20
Argh! Jamie’s insta stories are even more cringey than hers. Fancy being brainwashed by your wife into using named cloths to clean the mirror! What a bellend

Spent less on a caravan holiday last year because that’s all we could afford 😡😡
Liking because I understand. Our budget this year is £500. And she spent that on something to eat 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a total knob.

Reactions: 29
Went on someone’s tik tok @ work and this is what she wrote! All the rest of them
(For those not into tik tok ) are basically adverts not the fun things the kids do she’s an embarrassment a living endorsement
i dont think this is her tiktok tbh, this one is following over 100 people and the videos are taken from her stories - her tiktok (mrshinchhome) only following SS, tracey, jaymeeee, carl and abi.

Reactions: 3
J-Dog’s mates must rip him to pieces when they see him. I’m dying of second hand embarrassment for him and I don’t even know him. What a whopper.

Reactions: 22
Surely, that’s her hand cleaning the mirror and his filming her?! What a pair of utter sad sacks. Of all the exciting, interesting things they could be doing. Lowest common denominators.

Shows it must be raking in the dough, though which is all this excruciating, boring pair care about. Such wonderful memories they’re creating within their marriage. Awful
You could be right ! The hands do match the hands fondling the plant pots in the garden she's taken her nails off, good spot! What a life they live.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up, been celebrating getting a first at uni whilst working full time and looking after 3 kids (humble brag 🤪)

Those stories this morning with Jamie's flip flops. My other half would be ballistic for showing him up like that. It's cringe as duck and so belittling. Her herbs are also looking as stringy as her hair was.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just catching up, been celebrating getting a first at uni whilst working full time and looking after 3 kids (humble brag 🤪)

Those stories this morning with Jamie's flip flops. My other half would be ballistic for showing him up like that. It's cringe as duck and so belittling. Her herbs are also looking as stringy as her hair was.
I got a first with a full time job and kids (only 2 though which was hard enough!) It’s such a good feeling isn’t it? Well done!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.