Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just to clarify... the only cleaning she's done today is clearing up that fake tit she did this morning when she went batshit at Vest and took off around the house, throwing toast around and spraying toothpaste on the mirror? Ok. She's definitely earned her partnership with P&G. So proud. For a cleaning account Zoph, you. are. tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thinking about flipflops - what on earth would she do if she had a husband that did manual work, like a building site, came home covered in plaster dust or paint and had safety boots. Knowing her she would make him change in the garage first. But in the grand scheme of things flip flops are nothing.
She'd have a full shower installed in the garage, no way would he be allowed to come in her precious mansion all filthy from a day's work!

Reactions: 8
THIS!!! I’ll admit, she never really used to bother me but recently I’ve been wondering why she doesn’t use her platform to give back. I’m not saying that influencers have to brag every time they donate but like you say, a bleeping giveaway for her followers wouldn’t go amiss. Even if it was a signed copy of her book or something. She just seems to want to take take take from them but never ever does she ever do anything for them other than provide them links to her tit eBay dresses
Since coming on here I've found other smaller insta accounts that are way better and still do giveaways! It's also made me realise how boring and tacky her account is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They're not playing cluedo 😂 you need at least three players or you both know who the killer is haha. They will be catching up on Tattle in an awkward silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don’t believe a word she says anymore and after speaking to a few of my friends and their daughters neither do they! And if u was her mother us be having words telling her it’s time to stop sponging off everyone, her husband to grow a pair and have some pride and self respect! This mornings montage of what her hubby does was fake! She set it all up, she must think her followers are stupid, oh yes wait a minute that’s part of the hunch army job description, being stupid and gullible! Her family need to step in and tell her what she is doing is morally wrong!

Reactions: 23
Sorry to go backwards 😆but I've only just picked up the reply to the message I sent the cake maker that made Ronrons Peter rabbit cake..... Well this was the price of it 🎂
Screenshot_20200720_110111_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Don’t know if this has been mentioned, but anyone else notice the introduction of the garden ornaments, no false nails, the garlic bread, false nails and then the greenhouse, no false nails! Been pre recording again Zoph?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry to go backwards 😆but I've only just picked up the reply to the message I sent the cake maker that made Ronrons Peter rabbit cake..... Well this was the price of it 🎂View attachment 187939
Jesus, like people have that kind of money to spend on a cake! 🤮 Why didn’t she make one! Those birthday celebrations were way over the top for a one year old and I would imagine all gifted for a tag on her Instagram! It’s disgusting! Young girls trying to emulate her lifestyle will be getting way into debt! Come on Hinchy Try to find your conscience and some morals! Tell your hubby to get some self respect and get to work, at least show your army that one of you does do some work!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That pergola looks awful. Why is there a part of the fencing in the back round not painted? As for been relatable she spent £450 for a cake 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 13
They're not playing cluedo 😂 you need at least three players or you both know who the killer is haha. They will be catching up on Tattle in an awkward silence.
You can play cluedo with 2 people the murderer can still be any one of the 6 characters, theres list of rules for a 2 player game me and my 9 year old play it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.