Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. 😀

Long time lurker here. 👀
My theories:
A. The neighbours have complained, so someone will be round this week to repaint all the fencing properly.
or
B. The sheep have also been to B & M and bought 25 pots of paint and will need to return 20 of them. More opportunity to buy pointless tat.
or
C. Where is the extension going? Is this just a sales pitch for paint when the fence will need to come down when building starts? 🤔
I wondered about the extention as well. Seems a bit pointless filling the patio and garden up with stuff when it'll be a building site

Reactions: 14
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasn’t he . She’s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) she’s had to wait a day for something , hello! he’s watered fake plants and zoflora’d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like it’s hanging by a thread , bet he’s hoping it will drop on her head when she’s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chineses’ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . She’s all moaning cos she’s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dm’s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway
Oh man this me snort my drink out my nose 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker. 😀

Long time lurker here. 👀
My theories:
A. The neighbours have complained, so someone will be round this week to repaint all the fencing properly.
or
B. The sheep have also been to B & M and bought 25 pots of paint and will need to return 20 of them. More opportunity to buy pointless tat.
or
C. Where is the extension going? Is this just a sales pitch for paint when the fence will need to come down when building starts? 🤔
Hi 👋🏻 Welcome ,
I was thinking that exact same thing , and what a lot of paint for just one side of fencing . Hmmm 🤔 I wonder when Jamie will out there digging the foundations

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasn’t he . She’s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) she’s had to wait a day for something , hello! he’s watered fake plants and zoflora’d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like it’s hanging by a thread , bet he’s hoping it will drop on her head when she’s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chineses’ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . She’s all moaning cos she’s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dm’s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway
This is my favourite comment of the weekend👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Thank you so much, brilliant🤣🤣🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe she eats everything she claims to eat on her stories. If she was overweight enough to require a gastric band then surely eating the way she claims would make her pile the weight back on again. She looks really thin and unhealthy. It’s another thing she’s promoting to the younger generation who want to be like her.

Reactions: 22
All those seats in the garden. Two big sets and a basket thing. There's no one to sit in them! Where are her mates?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If this interview is anything to go by, she’s been living independently for around a decade. Can hard play that card can she!
True that. Also, she blames McDonalds but back in the day me and some work mates were entitled to free mcdonalds with a deal with the office I worked in, and none of us got that fat and we ate a LOT of free McDonalds. One guy used to eat their breakfast, dinner and his lunch from there. He was more or less the same. I don't get how she can blame McDonalds for making her fat when she was having to drive there and pay for the food, eating habits need to get really out of hand to require a stomach operation tbh.

I think she's obsessive. She's like it with spraying chemicals (I refuse to call it cleaning, she doesn't clean) she's like it with everything. Collecting shite, eating, now it's not eating. And she's always obsessed with making tons of money.

He always looks so sad doesn’t he ?! I just want to dig the other side of the fence and save him and love him and let him just be a dog
I want to wash all the crap from his fur and paws and let him run on the beach, in the sea, and to the woodlands where he can dig and gradually get his nose accustomed to the finer scents, which is going to take a chemical free house and maybe a month. He will be so desensitized. If Jamie walks in and complains the house stinks to high heaven, poor Henry won't get any pleasure from smelling a field mouse trail in the woods anymore or any of the doggy pleasures :(

He needs to run in the fields and have games played with him, he needs something to do other than sleep. Gain some muscle. Put a smile back on his face. I've never seen him do a doggy smile or look proud of himself.

Sadly, this is his life, and it's only going to get worse once baby is there :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She must have done it darker over the top!

We just bought Ronseal “charcoal grey” and it’s a light grey/blue colour why dried!

Hers has to be a dark black if ours is anything to go by

Oh if you’re wondering it took almost a full 12L tub to do 2 fence panels, front and back... so maybe that’s why she bought so many! 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I’ve spent the past two weeks off work in the garden and now I’m exhausted going back to work haha!)

Reactions: 8
Off topic but I know some of you are interested in “eco” cleaning products. I’m watching a programme called super shoppers on channel 4 and they have a segment on eco cleaners coming up (I think they will be looking at ingredients and showing that they aren’t really eco friendly)

Reactions: 15
If she sprayed any of that fence other than the bit she filmed on stories I will eat my minkeh for breakfast. I reckon the mystery over the fence colour is, it was painted, the jet washing made a mess of it so they had to repaint it again and used a different colour second time round.

Anyone else find it weird they are spending so much time on sorting the garden while they are supposidly waiting for planning for a huge extension. Almost like the extension is a decoy, and the real story is they're selling and moving to a much bigger place.

Reactions: 26
Off topic but I know some of you are interested in “eco” cleaning products. I’m watching a programme called super shoppers on channel 4 and they have a segment on eco cleaners coming up (I think they will be looking at ingredients and showing that they aren’t really eco friendly)
Thanks for the heads up, I’ve stuck it on 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
True that. Also, she blames McDonalds but back in the day me and some work mates were entitled to free mcdonalds with a deal with the office I worked in, and none of us got that fat and we ate a LOT of free McDonalds. One guy used to eat their breakfast, dinner and his lunch from there. He was more or less the same. I don't get how she can blame McDonalds for making her fat when she was having to drive there and pay for the food, eating habits need to get really out of hand to require a stomach operation tbh.

I think she's obsessive. She's like it with spraying chemicals (I refuse to call it cleaning, she doesn't clean) she's like it with everything. Collecting shite, eating, now it's not eating. And she's always obsessed with making tons of money.

I want to wash all the crap from his fur and paws and let him run on the beach, in the sea, and to the woodlands where he can dig and gradually get his nose accustomed to the finer scents, which is going to take a chemical free house and maybe a month. He will be so desensitized. If Jamie walks in and complains the house stinks to high heaven, poor Henry won't get any pleasure from smelling a field mouse trail in the woods anymore or any of the doggy pleasures :(

He needs to run in the fields and have games played with him, he needs something to do other than sleep. Gain some muscle. Put a smile back on his face. I've never seen him do a doggy smile or look proud of himself.

Sadly, this is his life, and it's only going to get worse once baby is there :(
I know I just want to snuggle him and take him away from the bloody chemical zone. His poor little nose must be permanently filled with zoflora and lenor - that’s no life for a pooch :(

I think she thinks he’s spoiled and treated like a baby because he has his own room but she even douses that with detol and any other tit you can pour into a spray bottle!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If she sprayed any of that fence other than the bit she filmed on stories I will eat my minkeh for breakfast. I reckon the mystery over the fence colour is, it was painted, the jet washing made a mess of it so they had to repaint it again and used a different colour second time round.

Anyone else find it weird they are spending so much time on sorting the garden while they are supposidly waiting for planning for a huge extension. Almost like the extension is a decoy, and the real story is they're selling and moving to a much bigger place.

If I was sitting on a huge pile of money , which I’m guessing Hinch and Bug Boy are, I would move house rather than go through the hell of an extension.

Why extend when you could afford to move?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm currently watching supershoppers on channel 4 and they mentioned standard cleaning products fell by over £30m last year! (There was a rise of eco friendly products) bit that's funny because along came Mrs Hinch to boost sales of standard cleaning products.

conspiracy theory incoming. 👀😂

okay I'll see myself to the door... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.