Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual bleeping duck are the staff on the Underground playing at quoting Mrs Hinch like she's a blonde Aristotle? That quote is easily available on the internet! She didn't bleeping say it! Face palm.
Why is the con artist of Maldon being quoted like she’s Maya Angelou? I’ve seen it all now🙄

There’s got to be a Hincher at work there, fucks sake! <tuts>

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When buying an egg chair makes the newspapers 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think it may still be wet that’s why it’s patchy?? Maybe they done a few coats, I’m sure we’ll get many pictures in the upcoming days [and a swipe up]
But surely even wet or with a few coats it would go a bit darker, not black? That paint was really light grey almost white 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, a bowl of lucky charms for tea, yum. Just in case anyone was worried the Hinch might not manage her sugar quota today 🍭🍬🧁🍩🍫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I've seen alot of comments elsewhere aswell as here about the gastric band.

I'm 99% sure hers is unclipped...SO no longer 'working'.
I know a lady who had the exact same emergency with hers, had to have it removed the 10stone she lost is no more. She has piled maybe half back on and is now following slimming world to try and maintain.

I find it hard to believe there was a gastric band. From seeing the foods she eats daily she would no way be slim/losing weight.

Most people gain 1 to 2 stone whilst pregnant.....even the healthy mummas....I gained 4 so maybe I'm just jealous 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm absolutely baffled. I thought the fence paint was silver birch or something. Pale grey. 'Silvery' if you will. That after pic is as black as treacle. I don't understand - is it a negative???!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it may still be wet that’s why it’s patchy?? Maybe they done a few coats, I’m sure we’ll get many pictures in the upcoming days [and a swipe up]
We did ours in a dark brown. It looked fab wet, then dried and was patchy and needed another coat. Its patchy at the top where its drying, it'll definitely need doing again being such a dark colour.
Also why would he hose the slabs straight after painting the fence? head ... learning or not, hes a grown man who should know wet paint and water ain't a plan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We did ours in a dark brown. It looked fab wet, then dried and was patchy and needed another coat. Its patchy at the top where its drying, it'll definitely need doing again being such a dark colour.
Also why would he hose the slabs straight after painting the fence? head ... learning or not, hes a grown man who should know wet paint and water ain't a plan
I thought this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasn’t he . She’s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) she’s had to wait a day for something , hello! he’s watered fake plants and zoflora’d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like it’s hanging by a thread , bet he’s hoping it will drop on her head when she’s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chineses’ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . She’s all moaning cos she’s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dm’s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasn’t he . She’s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) she’s had to wait a day for something , hello! he’s watered fake plants and zoflora’d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like it’s hanging by a thread , bet he’s hoping it will drop on her head when she’s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chineses’ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . She’s all moaning cos she’s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dm’s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway
Don't worry jamie, only another 5 days and you'll be stood there with your sharpie in hand again. ATB mate

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahahahahahha I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.