Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When buying an egg chair makes the newspapers šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I think it may still be wet thatā€™s why itā€™s patchy?? Maybe they done a few coats, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get many pictures in the upcoming days [and a swipe up]
What do they mean ā€œEven Mrs Hinch wants oneā€ sheā€™s hardly a pillar of good taste. Purveyor of tat more like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasnā€™t he . Sheā€™s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) sheā€™s had to wait a day for something , hello! heā€™s watered fake plants and zofloraā€™d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like itā€™s hanging by a thread , bet heā€™s hoping it will drop on her head when sheā€™s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chinesesā€™ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . Sheā€™s all moaning cos sheā€™s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dmā€™s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway
Post of the day.

Get in touch with Willesden Tube station , they might quote you for thought of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasnā€™t he . Sheā€™s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas .
Iā€™m bleeping howling at the dog tit part šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind wants a testicle shaped chair in their garden?

Is she trying to make up for the fact that Jamie's are tiny?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Worst ā€˜influencerā€™ out there...
Promoting the toxicity of thousands of products when we already have a major problem with our planet and the environment.
SPRAYING herself with said toxic products (that poor, poor baby!! bet itā€™ll be born with a lung condition *I hope note, the poor thing doesnā€™t deserve it*)
Promoting BODY IMAGE by announcing she took out a SIX THOUSAND POUND LOAN when she was just 21 to have a gastric band fitted!!!!!! ā€” nothing but FALSE. False teeth, tan, eyelashes and false weight!! All of these children ā€˜looking up to herā€™ have no hope in the future with her as a role model!
Sickening.
Oh god! Thatā€™s news to me. I canā€™t imagine she was ever overweight enough to justify weight loss surgery. Very unhealthy.

Reactions: 14
Oh god! Thatā€™s news to me. I canā€™t imagine she was ever overweight enough to justify weight loss surgery. Very unhealthy.
Yep! I read it in a news article somewhere that sheā€™d Done a photo shoot and interview for, canā€™t remember which one but Iā€™ll find it!

Here it is ā€” 6k loan at 21 that almost killed her... and she wants to ā€˜influenceā€™ people? duck off you hypocrite. FAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep! I read it in a news article somewhere that sheā€™d Done a photo shoot and interview for, canā€™t remember which one but Iā€™ll find it!

Here it is ā€” 6k loan at 21 that almost killed her... and she wants to ā€˜influenceā€™ people? duck off you hypocrite. FAKE.
Lost 8 stone! I bet she only weighs about 8 stone now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I too was a vulnerable person with mental health and self esteem issues which believed that ā€˜hinchingā€™ would solve my problems.
Absolutely understand where youā€™re coming from. My anxiety has a significant impact on my life and there I was thinking that cleaning would help me. Having finally seen a psychotherapist who has explained to me why Iā€™m so anxious and what itā€™s going to take to improve things, thereā€™s no freaking way cleaning was ever going to solve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm absolutely baffled. I thought the fence paint was silver birch or something. Pale grey. 'Silvery' if you will. That after pic is as black as treacle. I don't understand - is it a negative???!
She showed herself painting a super light shade of whitish grey earlier, than obviously hated it / looked same so they went back and got the super dark navy black and re-did it.

Forgot to mention it though. It's really really dark. Nothing like the original colour. Think she matched it up to the sun shade judging by her commenting they match. And that sure as hell isn't Silver Birch.

Now she needs to paint the length of the other side of the fencing by her lawn too, otherwise it looks odd. Then she'll have black sombre look to the garden. Perfect for summer lol

• Haha
I cannot believe she has ā€œpurchasedā€ two more wax melt pots .
AvaMayAwfulAromas stop filming J cleaning the shower in his elephant cock sock and triple your production stat , we need more wax minkehhs and we need them now!

If I actually followed and liked her , this weekend would have really got on my tits with her flaunting and over the top spending , Iā€™m really hoping her behaviour starts to irk the flock , no one likes a show off , lets hope sheā€™s getting too big for her boots (I will add the link later guys seeing as a lot of you are asking where my boots are from)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
ā€˜Itā€™s there first home, theyā€™re learningā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢
Long time lurker. šŸ˜€
ā€˜Itā€™s there first home, theyā€™re learningā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢
Long time lurker here. šŸ‘€
My theories:
A. The neighbours have complained, so someone will be round this week to repaint all the fencing properly.
or
B. The sheep have also been to B & M and bought 25 pots of paint and will need to return 20 of them. More opportunity to buy pointless tat.
or
C. Where is the extension going? Is this just a sales pitch for paint when the fence will need to come down when building starts? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Poor old Jamie has had a right tit bank holiday hasnā€™t he . Sheā€™s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog tit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) sheā€™s had to wait a day for something , hello! heā€™s watered fake plants and zofloraā€™d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like itā€™s hanging by a thread , bet heā€™s hoping it will drop on her head when sheā€™s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chinesesā€™ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . Sheā€™s all moaning cos sheā€™s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dmā€™s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway

Absolutely crying... best comment I've seen šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŠšŸ™ŒšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
Don't worry jamie, only another 5 days and you'll be stood there with your sharpie in hand again. ATB mate
His new wife's a millionaire and he leads this crappy life šŸ˜‚ All he does is answer to her beck and call. I've never seen him have an opinion he's just her dogsbody.

He should make excuses to go on a lads holiday and have a break. She does my head in in the brief time I see her on stories (and I can never finish them anymore) He must be wishing for a way to get a break from her. She's exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.